HOW DO I RIDE A BIKE??

coolcol26

6 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

PS4 port is kinda messy because of no analog buttons on the controller but try to hold X and you should be able to go forwards. Then try to do a bit slower tapping and you should be able to start to go faster.

Thanks for the reply I just beat the bike mission but I had to go side to side to get any speed I have no clue how i'm gunna do the marathon 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, coolcol26 said:

Thanks for the reply I just beat the bike mission but I had to go side to side to get any speed I have no clue how i'm gunna do the marathon 

Another way to speed up the bike is tap/hold x and hold up on the d pad and the marathon use the jetpack method 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 4:34 PM, RJP_X said:

as much as i loved these games as a kid i imagine they're rough to get back into. i have the trilogy on ps4 and as much as i anticipate them, at the same time i don't because of so much awaiting frustration lol. 

Quite the opposite, really.   The cycling itself around the skate park, in ballas territory, is dope in itself.   GTA 5 may be 'king'  but the creativity is here.  Nostalgia with an upgraded twist.  The gang warfare (too touchy a issue to make apart of gta5) trust me, franklin was your all american street story that isn't in the same universe as raw cj.  It's a shame, gta 5was unique, but niko, cj and b4 are better.  Relaxing playing this game when i logg in.  No need to "Gold" a mission.  Just get it done.  And recruiting 5- 6 of ur boys and walking into a gang war.  Was pretty cool.  Crazy how I kept thinking how scary and accurate this is/now and has been in democratic cities like chicago.  Lawless.  so much gang violence.  Not reported bc it doesnt fit the MsM's narrative.  This games a masterpiece frozen in time.

Also-  the game seeiously feels'more alive.  Interactings with drug dealers/gang mebers ect.   The civilians drive like madmen.   Lol.  It's hilarious what the ai gets up to in this.  The crashs are satisfing.  The draw distance (which isnt good)  and crazy driving/ai and the story/gameplay driven by love and creativity, NOT money, dlc, micro, ect,  this game preceeds the complete loss of a certain beautiful part of the gaming soul.

Edited by SilkyJay86
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2020 at 4:37 PM, SilkyJay86 said:

Quite the opposite, really.   The cycling itself around the skate park, in ballas territory, is dope in itself.   GTA 5 may be 'king'  but the creativity is here.  Nostalgia with an upgraded twist.  The gang warfare (too touchy a issue to make apart of gta5) trust me, franklin was your all american street story that isn't in the same universe as raw cj.  It's a shame, gta 5was unique, but niko, cj and b4 are better.  Relaxing playing this game when i logg in.  No need to "Gold" a mission.  Just get it done.  And recruiting 5- 6 of ur boys and walking into a gang war.  Was pretty cool.  Crazy how I kept thinking how scary and accurate this is/now and has been in democratic cities like chicago.  Lawless.  so much gang violence.  Not reported bc it doesnt fit the MsM's narrative.  This games a masterpiece frozen in time.

Also-  the game seeiously feels'more alive.  Interactings with drug dealers/gang mebers ect.   The civilians drive like madmen.   Lol.  It's hilarious what the ai gets up to in this.  The crashs are satisfing.  The draw distance (which isnt good)  and crazy driving/ai and the story/gameplay driven by love and creativity, NOT money, dlc, micro, ect,  this game preceeds the complete loss of a certain beautiful part of the gaming soul.

San Andreas was the game that got me into old school gangster rap. Snoop Dogg. Dr Dre. Tupac Shakur. Ice Cube. Rockstar did an excellent job trying to recreate that early 1990s atmosphere in Los Angeles.

The guy who voiced Ryder (who is modeled after Eazy E) was part of the Rap movement. Samuel L Jackson playing a corrupt cop. R&B. Alternate Rock. Even Country. The soundtrack in San Andreas was awesome.

It's probably good I wasn't a teen/adult in Los Angeles during this time period. Definitely a lot more violent crime back then, gang activity in that city was prevalent and very active.

But god, I miss the time period and atmosphere. Less technology, more style.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2020 at 5:16 AM, Spaz said:

San Andreas was the game that got me into old school gangster rap. Snoop Dogg. Dr Dre. Tupac Shakur. Ice Cube. Rockstar did an excellent job trying to recreate that early 1990s atmosphere in Los Angeles.

The guy who voiced Ryder (who is modeled after Eazy E) was part of the Rap movement. Samuel L Jackson playing a corrupt cop. R&B. Alternate Rock. Even Country. The soundtrack in San Andreas was awesome.

It's probably good I wasn't a teen/adult in Los Angeles during this time period. Definitely a lot more violent crime back then, gang activity in that city was prevalent and very active.

But god, I miss the time period and atmosphere. Less technology, more style.

It was about the same for me but with grunge/alt. I got really into some of the Radio X bands like RATM, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains after playing this back in the day.

• Like 2