coolcol26

HOW DO I RIDE A BIKE??

5 posts in this topic

Hi all so when I get on a bike and tap X repeatedly and it hardly goes I have looked on the internet and no ones has a clear answer like i spam X like the game says and it barley goes what am I doing wrong please help.  

PS4 port is kinda messy because of no analog buttons on the controller but try to hold X and you should be able to go forwards. Then try to do a bit slower tapping and you should be able to start to go faster.

6 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

PS4 port is kinda messy because of no analog buttons on the controller but try to hold X and you should be able to go forwards. Then try to do a bit slower tapping and you should be able to start to go faster.

Thanks for the reply I just beat the bike mission but I had to go side to side to get any speed I have no clue how i'm gunna do the marathon 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, coolcol26 said:

Thanks for the reply I just beat the bike mission but I had to go side to side to get any speed I have no clue how i'm gunna do the marathon 

Another way to speed up the bike is tap/hold x and hold up on the d pad and the marathon use the jetpack method 

as much as i loved these games as a kid i imagine they're rough to get back into. i have the trilogy on ps4 and as much as i anticipate them, at the same time i don't because of so much awaiting frustration lol.