Resident Evil 2 REMAKE - Might Be Getting New DLC

r3viladdict

Eurgh.... The game was magnificent but I sold it already. Guess this will now be my most expensive trophy ?

Edit - chanced on seeing it new at Tesco here in the UK for £15 with a resale value of £14 at CEX so £1 for a trophy and an excuse to run through RPD again isn't too shabby

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirShavesALot said:

Has anyone confirmed the location of the letter?  Also, does it matter if you play as Leon or Claire?

Thanks!  :)

You need play as Leon cuz only he can with Ada pass through kendo's gunshop where the file is in.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Void said:

I am still waiting on a Re-make of RE2, the Re-Imagining was OK but felt too rushed and incomplete. It is not a bad game but felt like they removed way to much content. But the question for the content mentioned is will it be a free update like the survivors or a paid extra?

I find RE2 was really good, as for the DLC. We don't know yet. Let's hope, it be for free.

26 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

how do I get the new trophy from the new update? Is it the letter in the S.T.A.R.S office in the police station?

It's in the Kendo gunshop. There is a little wooden stand in the top left corner of the gunshop. I did do a post about it showing where it is. 

1 hour ago, r3viladdict said:

This had me thought for a second like there's sort of DLC or something lol. It's not. it only moves you to PS Store if you'd want to preorder the digital version of RE3. 

PS_Messages_20191212_115206.jpg

PS_Messages_20191212_115209.jpg

Just got trophy! Here's this letter if you want to read. 

PS_Messages_20191212_121808.jpg

PS_Messages_20191212_121813.jpg

Yeah I was excited for a second when I saw that RE 3 option. I thought it was going to take you to a demo of it or something. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X