Resident Evil 2 REMAKE - Might Be Getting New DLC

r3viladdict

22 minutes ago, r3viladdict said:

Got something here for ya. There’s rumor floating around that Resident Evil 2 might be getting Director’s Cut. I would be really surprised if it was true. 

"Resident Evil 2: Director's Cut...?"

unknown.pngunknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Wow this would be awesome if true, I hope it is. What enemies do they mean from ghost survivors DLC will be in the main game? Do they mean the pale heads?

• Like 1

@Cryogenicide_X I'm not sure, honestly. Resident Evil 1.5 had a large variety of enemies and later, it was scrapped in 1997. Considering that a hat for Mr. X and Elza Walker costume who was supposed to be one of the main protagonist from Resident Evil 1.5 RETURNED in the reimagining or “remake” RE2, I imagine that RE2: Director Cut might borrow some enemies from original concept of RE1.5. 

We will see. 

5 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Check out my post on here, I've described how to get this new chasing Jill Trophy. It's not a DLC, it's just an update that adds a new file to the game that's from Jill Valentine and you just pick it up and read it. 

Yup pretty much. However, the DLC might get a confirmation tonight while game awards we will see. As steam has now two unknown Id's only on the DLC's. Already got the achievement it was good to go back in RE2 Remake! 

1 hour ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Wow this would be awesome if true, I hope it is. What enemies do they mean from ghost survivors DLC will be in the main game? Do they mean the pale heads?

I talked about it with Ada she's a friend of mine, to be honest idk. I think we get RE3 and now a Director's Cut seems unlikely. Let alone RE3 is very close. I want to hope for it, but I don't think so. 

4 minutes ago, ZoutjeNL said:

Damn dude offtopic, but I love your dedication with completing game series. Its amazing! Respect for you Italian hunter :)

Ontopic: This was really easy, the hardest part was waiting for the game to re-download. 

Thanks mate :D  ...Until they screw me putting DLC trophies 3 years later or worse :P  Now let's see how RE3 remake goes

1 hour ago, X_Wizi_X said:

Thanks mate :D  ...Until they screw me putting DLC trophies 3 years later or worse :P  Now let's see how RE3 remake goes

Wizi, thank you for video :) I modified my original post with your credit!

Edited by ScyMantis

22 minutes ago, ScyMantis said:

Wizi, thank you for video :) I modified my original post with your credit!

That's not my video bro. I was laughing at what LupusLance wrote half italian/half english :D  (essendo italiano anche io mi ha fatto ridere quello che ha scritto ahah. Tranquillo, non ho alcuna attinenza col video che hai postato tu!) 

Edited by X_Wizi_X
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Generally speaking now I need to install full game to get a one trophy, that a letter from Jill. They could actually add a demo of RE3 into the game as another survivor to make it worth at least.

If only I could knew it, that this is not a joke, before installing GTsport again.

Edited by Bloodytears1666