Master Trader Trophy

GavinVaughan-

Just now, GV92UK said:

Yeah, so gather all the items via the glitch and just trade. But why the coal blocks? And im assuming villager eggs spawn villagers?

So you spawn villagers and trade them coal, spawn another and repeat?

Yup, coal is the most common thing they want to trade and coal blocks because you have more coal with yourself 

There are like 5 different villagers that can spawn with the eggs.  So I did the glitch in the old edition to get eggs and stacks of coal.  Then I built dirt cages, 2 blocks high with 2 blocks that they can walk around in.  Then you can just throw the villager spawn egg into each cage until you get a tool smith or weapon smith (both trade 15 coal for 1 emerald at level 1).  I had built 25 cages and just made sure that each villager was a tool smith or weapon smith (another easy one is fletcher, they trade for 32 sticks).  After I had everything set up I backed up my save and converted it to the bedrock version and made copies and went in and traded with each one 4 times (max) of 100 emeralds each run.  Then you just continue to make copies of the original world 9 more times and done!

• Like 2

Just now, stupid0089 said:

There are like 5 different villagers that can spawn with the eggs.  So I did the glitch in the old edition to get eggs and stacks of coal.  Then I built dirt cages, 2 blocks high with 2 blocks that they can walk around in.  Then you can just throw the villager spawn egg into each cage until you get a tool smith or weapon smith (both trade 15 coal for 1 emerald at level 1).  I had built 25 cages and just made sure that each villager was a tool smith or weapon smith (another easy one is fletcher, they trade for 32 sticks).  After I had everything set up I backed up my save and converted it to the bedrock version and made copies and went in and traded with each one 4 times (max) of 100 emeralds each run.  Then you just continue to make copies of the original world 9 more times and done!

Yeah I did this method but a little different and it took me less than an hour. Thanks for the help both of you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

You have to trade items for emeralds

So i traded coal for 1300 emerald and the trophy didn't pop. I copied the world before trading and unlocked one trophy before starting to ensure that trophies can be unlocked in the world.

Any suggestions?

EDIT. I got it after making a new world and trading over 100 emeralds. Very weird but it's done

Edited by sephiroth4424