How to validate a custom track?

I made a basic track just to upload it. The game doesn't outline the requirements to upload a track other than the arbitrary list on the right side. I have placed a finish line and plenty of modules.

I'm completely lost. The tutorials in-game do nothing to help. Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing:

KOJLYqs.png

I see no option to validate my track. How can I fill out the 'Track Creation' and 'Track Finalization' checkboxes?

UPDATE

I figured it out. You just need to make the track end within the green starting area.

This game sucks.

Thank you to anyone who stops by that was going to answer!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

I’m having trouble with this shit. So fucking confusing. 

The track needs to be closed off, it has to end in the green area. Once that happens, you can hit triangle to validate it. Basically the ai has to be able to complete a lap. 

32 minutes ago, jdh0921 said:

The track needs to be closed off, it has to end in the green area. Once that happens, you can hit triangle to validate it. Basically the ai has to be able to complete a lap. 

Thanks for the info, man. Such a boring trophy and with that in the mix, complicated trophy too. 

Someone should make a video guide for this trophy.

Edited by BrettyBoy

This was confusing for me as well until I watched a random YouTube video showing off the track editor. I didn't even have to upload the tracks online by the way, it popped after validation only. It saved another five crappy tracks from being added online lol.

• Like 1