Can’t get into PS store

entonces55

Seeing if anyone has ever had this issue. Seemingly out of the blue, whenever I try to go into the PS store I cannot get in. The ‘Please wait’ just stays on the screen forever. I can’t download any games in my library that I’ve bought either. I am able to play games online and create party’s and such, but not open the store. Anybody had this problem and have any advice? It’s been like this for a month 

Edited by entonces55

There was a recent update to their ToS, but the notification isn't showing up as it should and until you hit accept, it'll block you from viewing the store. I had to log out on my.playstation and then re-login on the store page to get it to finally show up, but others have said that didn't work for them. Just try on different devices and *hopefully* it'll show its ugly face. 

12 hours ago, entonces55 said:

Seeing if anyone has ever had this issue. Seemingly out of the blue, whenever I try to go into the PS store I cannot get in. The ‘Please wait’ just stays on the screen forever. I can’t download any games in my library that I’ve bought either. I am able to play games online and create party’s and such, but not open the store. Anybody had this problem and have any advice? It’s been like this for a month 

Were you trying to get into the Store via console or website?

I always log into PS Store (website) when purchasing stuff, and I have never got a single issue. And when I need to download stuff, I just go into the Library (console), and the stuff will be downloaded just fine.

Perhaps it's an internet connection issue?

Edited by zizimonster

I'm currently getting this problem on the web browser store. No matter what page I go to, it just says "Unable to Find This Page", even if it's just the store home page or the login page that I'm trying to access. Been happening for at least 24 hours now.

Seems to be related to using accounts from multiple regions somehow (I have a Canadian and a UK account), since if I load the store in a browser that I don't usually use (and thus has never used my UK account), it works fine.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:02 AM, zizimonster said:

Were you trying to get into the Store via console or website?

I always log into PS Store (website) when purchasing stuff, and I have never got a single issue. And when I need to download stuff, I just go into the Library (console), and the stuff will be downloaded just fine.

Perhaps it's an internet connection issue?

Accessing the store through the website has proven functional!!! Still can’t get on the store through the ps4 but it doesn’t really matter now. Just weird. But really glad I can get new games and download the ones I’ve purchased through the browser.  I’ve read a lot about this problem and it seems the only remedy for getting the “please wait” to go away is to reinitialize the system. Thanks for the help everyone!

13 hours ago, entonces55 said:

Accessing the store through the website has proven functional!!! Still can’t get on the store through the ps4 but it doesn’t really matter now. Just weird. But really glad I can get new games and download the ones I’ve purchased through the browser.  I’ve read a lot about this problem and it seems the only remedy for getting the “please wait” to go away is to reinitialize the system. Thanks for the help everyone!

Cool. Happy gaming! :)

• 1 month later...