Trophy Conditions

reiner-

I think the only ones tied into separate playthroughs are if it requires a Great Person that you missed, a city state that is not on your map, or a victory outcome, to prevent just booting up an earlier save and spamming it. The rest should be, I know I continued on a map afterwards and got a trophy, I just can't recall which one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I think the only ones tied into separate playthroughs are if it requires a Great Person that you missed, a city state that is not on your map, or a victory outcome, to prevent just booting up an earlier save and spamming it. The rest should be, I know I continued on a map afterwards and got a trophy, I just can't recall which one.

Awesome. 

Thanks for the reply mate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

No problem, I gotta go for that one as well, trying to get the annoying ones out of the way. I've been following guides for Archimedes Bath and I just cant see to get it.

Yeah neither. I had 3 Great Scientists on 3 different Campus Districts and used them all at once but the best I could get was 4 boosts. 

Don't even know I'll go about getting the Civic boosts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reiner- said:

Yeah neither. I had 3 Great Scientists on 3 different Campus Districts and used them all at once but the best I could get was 4 boosts. 

Don't even know I'll go about getting the Civic boosts.

I've been checking pc forums since these trophies are on steam, they just have like 6 times the amount we have lol but I just tried it, got 5 tech boosts..and nothing

1 minute ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I've been checking pc forums since these trophies are on steam, they just have like 6 times the amount we have lol but I just tried it, got 5 tech boosts..and nothing

No way. You got the boosts and no trophy?

That's so annoying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, reiner- said:

No way. You got the boosts and no trophy?

That's so annoying.

Tried it again. Had like 9 builders, an extra settler and trader

In one turn I built 2 mines and then a copper deposit (got the wheel and masonry and something else), built a new city on the oceanfront and got 1, then used the trader to make a route and got currency. Trophy popped.

Weirdly, had like 5 builders on farmland and sheep and nothing happened from them.

48 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Tried it again. Had like 9 builders, an extra settler and trader

In one turn I built 2 mines and then a copper deposit (got the wheel and masonry and something else), built a new city on the oceanfront and got 1, then used the trader to make a route and got currency. Trophy popped.

Weirdly, had like 5 builders on farmland and sheep and nothing happened from them.

What Civ were when you did this?

• Like 1