Xbox Series X

fbdbh

7 minutes ago, Alderriz said:

Well, that was underwhelming af.

Did anyone else watch the stream?

I did, what the hell, they didn’t show barely anything.

??‍♂️ Expected at least some gameplay from AC but they only showed in game cinematics.

• Like 1

Already knew about Yakuza, looking forward to that of course. I was really interested in The Medium. That definitely grabbed my attention the most. I was interested in The Ascent(I like those type of games). I was slightly interested Bright Memory Infinite. 4/10 in terms of the reveals overall.

Edited by AlphaExGAT
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today's showcase was better than last time, although I expected a little more. Halo Infinite looks fine. Psychonauts 2 looks cool as well. The most surprising and exciting reveal for me was the Stalker 2 trailer.

Did anyone else watch it?

Edited by Alderriz

Halo looks like a mediocre open world AAA shooter, and Hellblade even did not have a trailer. What beyond (and somehow within) my expectation is PSO2, but I doubt if there are enough players buying this.

Ironically Microsoft put lots of efforts on emphasizing the 12 Tflops but most games in the showcase today, I'm wondering, could even run on a PS4 ?

• Like 1

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Phil Spencer said this would be better than the PS5 showcase. I beg to differ. 

Yeah, me too.

Just now, Astray404 said:

Hellblade even did not have a trailer

Not going to lie, I was a little annoyed when they announced their YouTube channel, but didn't show anything else. Just why ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Today’s showcase did almost nothing for me. It just seems like they’re putting all their eggs into Gamepass. None of the games really interested me either. Phil Spencer said this would be better than the PS5 showcase. I beg to differ. 

I was at work and didn't get to see it. I have been reading some on twitter and here and it seems like it didn't live up to the hype. I have seen a lot of things that Phil Spencer has said and you would think this event was the one that would sway people to Xbox. 

I never have owned a Xbox and probably  never will, but I was hoping they would do a good job today. I may go back and watch the replay to see if what people are saying is right. 

21 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Well, today’s showcase was a major disappointment. Nothing really new. Could say the same about ps5s to be fair, but I like their franchises more so I’m more willing to forgive. Plus they have haptic controllers and VR. Series X just has nothing to excite me other than a couple more teraflops.

you couldnt not have said about PS5's at all, so many good games and they were first shown there