Blackout servers are dead

Optimus1_99

Since modern warfare came out, and possibly before that it appears the blackout servers are pretty much dead. Waiting 15 minutes for a solo/duos lobby to eventually tell you unable to find a game, or get in to wait a furter 5-10 minutes to deploy with an over half empty server. The developers need to lower the minimum players needed for a game to launch, or bring cross play to allow for bigger player volumes. I'm on Australian ps4 severs but I believe Asia/Europe are just as bad!!!

4 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Can you set up boosting sessions to get more players on the server at the same time?

I believe you can. The problem would be the matchmaking. But I do agree that they should lower the player requirements to start a full match. Hell, I wouldn’t mind a lower number; I can get the blackout trophies finally lol 

2 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Can't say I've experienced this at all. It's packed for me, finding full lobbies very quickly, especially in Quads. MW is trash, and the community largely agrees, so they'll be back on Blackout soon enough. 

All my old squad mates still play too even though ive moved on from it, cant imagine the lobbies being dead, its the only mode worth playing

• Like 1