Last of Us patch may help us with our journeys

EndlessReplay

The new patch that came out recently s actually helpful , I noticed that when we get disconnected from host/game or get kicked our mission days do not advance ,or unless I ran with luck because mine didn't continue :3 anyway I thought I'd let everyone know so they can continue their journies with ease ^-^ or if they haven't read the patch :3

• Like 1

I was on patch 1.02 and one time a game sat at the loading screen forever and then failed. There was one other person in my party and we both still advanced a day and tons of our people got hungry and sick. That really sucked, but fortunately it only happened once. It seems to me that the patch isn't fullproof. I'm just glad that it didn't happen more than that one time or I might have lost all my people.  :( 

I was kicked about four times (one of those I think I just lost connection for a while) and it never advanced, luckily.

But I fear it anyway, because it seems like the game can think you left it yourself and advance a day... I mean, if it's a normal day I don't even care because you can save the people, but if it happens during 100% risk missions and you lose a day... that makes me nervous.

Ugh that sucks it must thought YOU left the game ,I was suck for awhile too ,but lucky it ended the game normally :3

Yeah, it really sucked but thankfully it'd didn't mess up my journey and I got the plat. I was a little sad though because I was trying to build up my survivors to 100 so I could unlock one of the masks, but after that happened and a few bad games a lot of my people died. :shakefist: