Cryogenicide_X

Resident Evil 2: Another Survivor - Chasing Jill (Trophy Guide) rus199410

15 posts in this topic

Nice finding! Very useful information for when I finally play it (its on my backlog).

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you need to start a new game, or can you just load in to a close-ish save? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Do you need to start a new game, or can you just load in to a close-ish save? 

 

You can just load whichever save file you have that you could go back to the shop

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy made me replay the whole police station part for the thousandth time for a one page document... and I still loved it! This game's replayability is just insane.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

This trophy made me replay the whole police station part for the thousandth time for a one page document... and I still loved it! This game's replayability is just insane.

Right!

I told the same to a group of friends on Discord. I was like "are you telling me that I have to replay the whole RPD for just a letter?" I did because I love the game and I wanted to keep the 100%. But that's the point! I enjoyed like crazy!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

This trophy made me replay the whole police station part for the thousandth time for a one page document... and I still loved it! This game's replayability is just insane.

Yeah me too, I wasn't at or near the Kendo gunshop already so i had to play from the beginning again. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

This trophy made me replay the whole police station part for the thousandth time for a one page document... and I still loved it! This game's replayability is just insane.

The good OLD STYLE RE. Hope after RE3, Code: Veronica i want all "old style" RE like this. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... If I want the 100% on this game I've sold, I have to buy it again for one single stupid trophy? LOOOL

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whoever decided to add this trophy in months after release needs to be stabbed in the eye socket. after all the hard work i put into this game, they make the rocket launcher buyable for everyone else to easy plat. then they throw this crap in now i have to replay this bs to get one fkn trophy. and you know what theyll prob do something stupid like this again in another few months which they always do to piss us off more. the thing is for me i have to memorize the re maps, like my first playthrough takes a hella long time usually 4x more hours. and then after playing it a few times i drastically cut my time down. after not playing this in months im totally lost again. 

Edited by melodicmizery
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2019 at 3:06 AM, melodicmizery said:

whoever decided to add this trophy in months after release needs to be stabbed in the eye socket. after all the hard work i put into this game, they make the rocket launcher buyable for everyone else to easy plat. then they throw this crap in now i have to replay this bs to get one fkn trophy. and you know what theyll prob do something stupid like this again in another few months which they always do to piss us off more. the thing is for me i have to memorize the re maps, like my first playthrough takes a hella long time usually 4x more hours. and then after playing it a few times i drastically cut my time down. after not playing this in months im totally lost again. 


i just did it from the start, took me about 1.5 hours with a walkthrough. Its annoying but its not too bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got it done in about a half hour on leon b with my infinite handgun. still annoying they dropped one trophy 11 months later. i had to delete and make way to reinstall the game. and then delete the game and redownload the shyt i already had downloaded before. luckily the game is still fun but ive def had enough of it. it just seems so stupid and pointless. one thing i did notice was they added RE3 to the menu to pre order. it seems like they literlaly made one trophy so people could come back and see oh re3 is coming out better pre order. that and that only would make sense on a marketing advertisement logic

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.