Stuck at 99.7%?

gmestros1504

I have completed every single quest, goldbrick and race in free roam and have completed all 20 levels of free play and seem to be stuck at 99.7%. I am not missing any characters. i am only missing the final car that unlocks when you get a text message at 99.9%. Someone please help me. The only reason i can think this would happen is that i have installed all of the DLC's but have not played any. Maybe if i 100% complete DLC it will unlock, but DLC shouldn't affect that.

This is normal with LEGO games, and I usually freak out as well, try these steps: Make sure you have every character, car, red brick, gold brick, custom character etc. Make double sure of everything, sometimes DLC characters count but shouldn't. 

Usually for me I'm missing one gold brick, or just a minor character I have missed, have you bought all red bricks because that counts as well. 

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/26/2022 at 7:06 AM, melodicmizery said:

happened to me missing one gold brick. go to jokers hideout in the amusement park and saw it there. arrow never pointed there

OMG thank you! I only needed one and it didn't mark it either, I thought I would have to do it all over again, you saved me

• Like 2

My game was so glitch, I am 100 % - 202 gold bricks, 15 red, half the character. Yet I had everything done. 

this was by far my most glitch Lego game, and there was moment where it was terrible. I gave up on it a year but decided to go back and finish it. After playing skywalker, it was definitely a drag. I was stuck at 99.9 % and finally figured out I was missing an item that you get once everything is done