Does the Survivor exploit still work on ps4?

Radford999

11 minutes ago, Rohsiph said:

Consider this is a 10-year old game. I played on one of the harder difficulties on XBox 360 when it originally came out. I want to play through again without a hassle, and enjoy unlocking the trophies. Can anyone confirm changing the difficulty to normal or hard won't lock out the exploit if you've already started on easy? What I've read so far is: you have to keep it on easy until the very end. I'm not playing through multiple times for a trophy.

It doesn't matter what difficulty you start with, providing you don't change it again until the specified moment at the end of the final fight.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It doesn't matter what difficulty you start with, providing you don't change it again until the specified moment at the end of the final fight.

I see... I might restart on normal then. Probably can rush back to where I stopped yesterday without too much effort, and easy is... way too easy.

Thanks for the info!

7 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

Agreed. These are the same people who use the Veteran glitch in the old Modern Warfare, because they lack the skill and determination to play on that difficulty legit, but then love to boast about how they were able to get the platinum trophy. Same kind of lazy people who'd cheat on an entire test and then go around showing off their A+.

I don't mind if you cheat in a game to beat an entire difficulty setting, you're entitled to play the game the way you want, it's yours after all. It's a matter of principle though, you're not impressing anyone. Most of all, you're only fooling yourself, so that's on you. So please, don't be a hypocrite by using such cheap exploits and then singing your own praises, You'd be better off putting in the effort to self-improve. You'll get much more satisfaction out of bagging those trophies.

We already have plenty of hypocrites in politics. No need to add on top of that pile.

Thank you for a logical response, instead of saying “yawn” like the other guy who probably used the glitch and felt good about getting the platinum after...I stated my opinion, but apparently on this site it’s looked down upon supporting getting trophies the right way for certain games; granted, glitches in games are at the disposal of those who want a quick trophy or two since it’s not considered cheating. 

I just think it’s sad that on an alt account I got all trophies for this game in 3 hours and 1 minute legit, and people still think it’s necessary to use the glitch as if the game is hard in the first place, but I digress ?

12 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Thank you for a logical response, instead of saying “yawn” like the other guy who probably used the glitch and felt good about getting the platinum after...I stated my opinion, but apparently on this site it’s looked down upon supporting getting trophies the right way for certain games; granted, glitches in games are at the disposal of those who want a quick trophy or two since it’s not considered cheating. 

I just think it’s sad that on an alt account I got all trophies for this game in 3 hours and 1 minute legit, and people still think it’s necessary to use the glitch as if the game is hard in the first place, but I digress ?

Well not everyone can say the same what you find easy when it comes to the hard difficulty 

for some people it can be hard and if there is a way to get past it why not use it 

Everyone on this site have used a glitch ad least ones on their profile to get a trophy to skip over a hassle what for some is easy and for others hard 

dont forget in the end what does it even matter when we all DIE anyway 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Well not everyone can say the same what you find easy when it comes to the hard difficulty 

for some people it can be hard and if there is a way to get past it why not use it 

Everyone on this site have used a glitch ad least ones on their profile to get a trophy to skip over a hassle what for some is easy and for others hard 

LMAO, fair enough! None of this will matter once we’re gone.

I’m going to be honest when I say that being a huge fan of the BioShock games does factor into my opinion on exploits being used for them. And that’s the thing, at the end of the day I suppose it really is a matter of opinion on whether something is considered cheating or not, but earning trophies sure does feel a whole lot better than not earning them :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Play Bioshock on Survivor difficulty, +no Vita Chambers, and you're in for one hell of an experience. It was hands down one of my most favorite achievements I did on 360 and I'll do it on PS4 again.

It is the same for TLoU. Grounded is the best difficulty to play the game. Challenging and always keeps you on edge, because ammo and materials are rare. Though after seeing Troy and Nolan playing, I get that its not suited to everyone. :D 

But yeah, I wont judge anyone, its just a recommendation from my end.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...