rockstarjazz

how to get max health, stamina and dead eye?

5 posts in this topic

i had nearly all of these maxed with arthur and now i just started the epilogue (havent completed story yet) and all this is now reset!!

the only challenges i have left are herbalist 9 and 10 and horseman 9 and 10. i done everything else with arthur.

how do i go about maxing the stats out with john? is it possible?

with arthur, i couldnt go into blackwater for the horse challenge, nor could i go to new austin for the remaining herbs?

do i need to buy again items from the trapper to max health stamina and deadeye?

how do i go about getting my other things back as i had perfect carcusses in my satchel ready for the final hunting task and all my weapons are gone?!

Edited by rockstarjazz

You'll get Arthur's stuff back soon. Most of it anyways. No food, herbs, carcasses, or money though.

Edited by KingGuy420

what about the stats, how do i get that back?

or if not, whats the quickest way of building it back, given the remaining challenges i have left?

3 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

what about the stats, how do i get that back?

or if not, whats the quickest way of building it back, given the remaining challenges i have left?

Everything comes back except the things I listed. Seriously, it's like 7 missions into John's part. You probably could've been there in the time it took you to worry about it lol.

Edited by KingGuy420