HELLO! , from France

Jambon1erPrix

Hi everybody!

My name is Chistophe (my nickname is Kokof), I'm 32 year old (in two days I have 33!) and I'm very sorry for my very very bad English language! :S

I'm from France (please don't boo me!) and I'm here cause I love the professionalism of PSNProfiles! ;)

I'm playing VideoGames since I'm 8 years old, my firsts plateforms are Atari 2600 & Amstrad CPC 6128.

I have a PsVita only and I pre-command a PS4 (I also have a PS1, but of course no trophy on this one!).

Edited by B0650103125
  • Like 1

So youre from France?

Half of my family is fro France too, but they lived in Limoges.

I have a cousin that his known is Francefor making the books of Les Légendaires, Patrick Sobral, Don't know if you know him. But I'm just proud to be half french half portuguese

PS: I almost forgot about it. Welcome to PSN Profiles

Edited by BrunoBomb

Bienvenue sur le site mec B)  Pas besoin de parler super bien Anglais, tt le monde te comprend! Tu peux faire partie de l'élite maintenant!

Welcome to the site guy  B)  No need to speak English very well, everybody understands you! You can be part of the elite now!

Edited by coma199402

Firstly : Thank you all for your welcome messages! :rolleyes:

@BrnBomb : Sorry, I do not know anyone named Patrick Sobral, but I'd make a little research on Google, I promise. And I also have portuguese blood, my great-grandfather!

@Memnoch : My grandparents produced foie gras, but they stopped this activity there is not long... Sorry! And, the truffles is good but a bit overpriced!

@AnRoDr + @coma199402 : Cela fait plaisir de voir que la lange de Molière n'est pas totalement inconnue ici!

Edited by B0650103125

@Memnoch : My grandparents produced foie gras, but they stopped this activity there is not long... Sorry! And, the truffles is good but a bit overpriced!

@AnRoDr + @coma199402 : Cela fait plaisir de voir que la lange de Molière n'est pas totalement inconnue ici!

Fair enough  I'll stay on my diet then !