Around the World trophy

stevenanthony88

I used my 400+ Ferrari to win since it has better handling imo. The biggest tip for me is to always stay close to 1st place. If 1st pulls too far ahead, you may never catch up.  I was lucky that 1st crashed about 3/4 of the way and I was able to stay in the lead from there. Oh yeah, bring elite repair kits too. 

Edited by thabg23

Nice one on finally doing it! But i’m trying to work out how you failed to be honest. I used the Koenigsegg Regera and it was unbelievably easy. I finished like 2 miles in front of second place. And i also had a2-3 crashes as well. Did you play on easy difficulty or higher? I played on easy.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:28 PM, thabg23 said:

I used my 400+ Ferrari to win since it has better handling imo. The biggest tip for me is to always stay close to 1st place. If 1st pulls too far ahead, you may never catch up.  I was lucky that 1st crashed about 3/4 of the way and I was able to stay in the lead from there. Oh yeah, bring elite repair kits too. 

I agree with the elite repair parts as the cops will mess you up like in the NFS: Rivals 'Grand Tour' race. 

I was trailing in 2nd with less than 1/3 to go when i was lucky the rubberbanding worked in MY favor!

I was lucky enough to have used the repair kit glitch before it got patched. It saved me as it seemed the police where only after me! Even when i fell to last place with about half the race to go.

On 12/27/2019 at 1:47 PM, Radford999 said:

Nice one on finally doing it! But i’m trying to work out how you failed to be honest. I used the Koenigsegg Regera and it was unbelievably easy. I finished like 2 miles in front of second place. And i also had a2-3 crashes as well. Did you play on easy difficulty or higher? I played on easy.

I think it's random, because i had cops trying to wreck only me, the whole time.

On 27-12-2019 at 7:47 PM, Radford999 said:

Apparently I did not upgrade the car enough. Once I managed to put more ultimate and ultimate + parts on the koenigsegg it was quite easy. :)

• 1 year later...

Hello, I have a problem with that trophy.

I finished first on the 3 races and the trophy didn't pop, so I did them again and got back to the garage and once again it didn't pop.

I raced and won the 3 in a different order (C, A and finally B ) and even there it didn't pop. Is there a special requirement to do in order to get that trophy?

Edited by Methyl-Nascar

8 hours ago, Methyl-Nascar said:

Hello, I have a problem with that trophy.

I finished first on the 3 races and the trophy didn't pop, so I did them again and got back to the garage and once again it didn't pop.

I raced and won the 3 in a different order (C, A and finally B ) and even there it didn't pop. Is there a special requirement to do in order to get that trophy?

I found out yesterday when I was doing this trophy that the guide is wrong. 

There is a single race called ‘Discovery’ - one race around the whole map. It is this race you must win. My race starts in the bottom right part of Westside. 

Happy zoomin’. 

Edited by tumsquared
  • Like 2

On 09/05/2021 at 6:37 PM, tumsquared said:

There is a single race called ‘Discovery’ - one race around the whole map. It is this race you must win. My race starts in the bottom right part of Westside. 

Happy zoomin’. 

ok thank you, I'll check it out :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, tumsquared said:

Happy zoomin’. 

Bro you're a life saver. Life. Saver.