Warp Speed (240mph or 387 km/h)

Sir_Bee

I was wondering if anyone has a list of cars that can actually go this fast.  The Regera is the only one that can do it of the lot, but are there others that can get there with upgrades?

I beat most of the game driving my starting Lotus, but it tops out at around 370, and the Evo IX that I am using for all the challenges tops out at around 377.  I bought a McLaren 570 Spyder for the purpose of this trophy (because I was trying to only buy cars that were interesting to me, not just the best ones available) but it turns out to be slower than the EVO IX.

So I wanted to see if anyone had compiled a list of cars that are capable of getting this trophy, or do I have to buy the Regera, or it is even possible I am doing something very wrong ...

EDIT: Why would Koenigsegg make a car called the Agera and the Regara? lol

Edited by Sir_Bee

13 minutes ago, gruffiiti said:

Everywhere I can find online is saying to get the Koenigsegg Regera ‘16.

Also a list of fastest cars compiled by not me...

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/the-fastest-cars-in-need-for-speed-heat

I appreciate that link, but it requires me to turn off my adblocker, which I don't want to do, so I cannot read it.  It is looking like I need the Regera, shame.  Call it a 1.3 million dollar trophy lol

Just now, JimboUrbanian said:

I don't know if anyone will believe me, but I was playing that Oval race for MP trophies and my buddy launched me in the air, started spinning mad crazy and got the trophy. 

There is a video online of a glitch where the guy got the trophy running the monorail time trial too.  The trophy seems to be buggy in a good way.