Boosting instructions to get trophy "Skilled Huntress"

Hi everyone,

I am stuck at attempting this trophy to complete this game. I thought many players are the same situation like me. So I created this topic in order to help each others to get this trophy. Here is my plan:

1. Create a party of 3 people, 1 killer and 2 survivors. Less survivor is easier to get match together

2. Region is not the problem regarding to the current match making system

3. Time is around EST 2pm-5pm, when the lowest number of players play this game. Date is depended on suitable time of all members

4. Killer must be rank 15-20

5. Survivors should be same ranks (15-20). If not, we can create alternative account

6. Survivors will be AFK in early game until killer take the non-friends out of the game (this is not against the rule survivor working with killer)

7. Farming time

Repeat above steps 2 times with changed roles until everyone gets the trophy.

Edited by DaivRules

You may not believe what I’ve done, but this is how I did legit:

1) Equip Hex: Devour Hope on the huntress.

2) Down a survivor and hook them.

3) Go further from the hook until your perk goes bright, signalling that you’re at 24 meters away from your target.

4) Hold your hatchet and adjust your aim. Throw your hatchet at the hooked survivor if it needs to be sure that you’ll hit at the right camera angle.

5) Wait until the survivor gets unhooked, throw the hatchet and pray that you hit the unhooked survivor. This will count towards the trophy. Rinse and repeat.

Also, just let the downed survivor go and get healed while chasing others, so you’re not seen as a camper or a trash player.

Over time, you’ll learn to know your distances, even when the totem is getting cleansed. Good luck!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

You may not believe what I’ve done, but this how I did legit:

3) Go further from the hook until your perk goes bright, signalling that you’re at 24 meters away from your target.

4) Hold your hatchet and adjust your aim. Throw your hatchet at the hooked survivor if it needs to be sure that you’ll hit at the right camera angle.

5) Wait until a survivor gets unhooked, throw the hatchet and pray that you hit the unhooked survivor. This will count towards the trophy. Rinse and repeat.

Also, just let the downed survivor go and getting healed while chasing others, so you’re not be seen as a camper or a trash player.

Overtime, you’ll learn to know your distances, even when the totem is getting cleansed. Good luck!

Nice tip bro, I did not know you still get notice of distance by Devour Hope even it is clean. Btw, how many match did you spend to get the trophy?

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

@gelukrait We do not allow boosting threads, but I’ll allow the boosting instructions to stay posted as they can be helpful to discuss boosting strategies. All boosting should be done through boosting sessions. 

Thank you for reminding me!

Edited by DaivRules

11 minutes ago, gelukrait said:

Nice tip bro, I did not know you still get notice of distance by Devour Hope even it is clean. Btw, how many match did you spend to get the trophy?

You may have misunderstood. When a perk totem is cleansed, the perk icon won’t animate anymore, no more visual clue. I’m just saying that, by doing it over and over, you get used to know how far a survivor is from you to down them at least 24 meters from them.

As for the number of matches, I can’t even count how many I played through. I just kept doing it until it popped.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

6 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

You may not believe what I’ve done, but this how I did legit:

5) Wait until a survivor gets unhooked, throw the hatchet and pray that you hit the unhooked survivor. This will count towards the trophy. Rinse and repeat.

Also, just let the downed survivor go and getting healed while chasing others, so you’re not be seen as a camper or a trash player.

Overtime, you’ll learn to know your distances, even when the totem is getting cleansed. Good luck!

This is good advice. I’d add that “Nurses Calling” perk at rank 2 allows you to see healing survivors at EXACTLY 24 meters. A huge benefit and one I didn’t get to utilize as much as I’d of liked. I also utilized “Deer Stalker” to get used to the distance.