Peter englert glitched?

turpinator1986

2 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

I’ve done every pizza delivery, including the final one from the first prepper but that left me with a tiny amount of the final star left. Is there something I’m missing or is this a glitch? 

You should find lost cargos in the nearby of him, just try to sleep somewhere and come back to his area.

16 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

I’ve done every pizza delivery, including the final one from the first prepper but that left me with a tiny amount of the final star left. Is there something I’m missing or is this a glitch? 

I had the same happen and then saw he had requested just one more delivery. Did you sleep in a safe room after the Prepper delivery and check to see if you got an email from him?

9 minutes ago, sunnydaleAlumni said:

I had the same happen and then saw he had requested just one more delivery. Did you sleep in a safe room after the Prepper delivery and check to see if you got an email from him?

Yeah, I did the first prepper delivery ages ago and have slept loads of times since then whilst levelling up all the other facilities. No emails at all since then. 

2 hours ago, carlokkia said:

Have you done all of them?

Yeah done all of those. Only thing I can think is that I messed up the south knot city one and only got a C tank. I know the trophy guide says nothing is missable but I’m wondering if this actually is missable and I just didn’t get enough likes for it 

45 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

Yeah done all of those. Only thing I can think is that I messed up the south knot city one and only got a C tank. I know the trophy guide says nothing is missable but I’m wondering if this actually is missable and I just didn’t get enough likes for it 

I just marked this as spoiler for anyone not this far in game.

Spoiler

What is your total deliveries to Higgs/Englert? I am showing 4 emails total from Englert, 2 are pizza requests and 3 emails from Higgs for pizza requests. Total of 5 deliveries. Like I mentioned I also had the same thing happen where I thought I was delivering the last pizza but the last star wasn't complete. I'd be happy to tell you the locations if you can't find in your emails from both names? 

I know you said you have done all 5 deliveries. Hope you figure it out.

Edited by sunnydaleAlumni
Marked as spoiler & I can't type or count lol

2 hours ago, sunnydaleAlumni said:

I just marked this as spoiler for anyone not this far in game.

Hide contents

What is your total deliveries to Higgs/Englert? I am showing 4 emails total from Englert, 2 are pizza requests and 3 emails from Higgs for pizza requests. Total of 5 deliveries. Like I mentioned I also had the same thing happen where I thought I was delivering the last pizza but the last star wasn't complete. I'd be happy to tell you the locations if you can't find in your emails from both names? 

I know you said you have done all 5 deliveries. Hope you figure it out.

Yeah I definitely did all five deliveries. And I’ve got all the relevant emails too. I guess maybe it is missable because after an entire afternoon of searching I can’t find anything that might present a solution. My last resort will be to reload a super old save once I’ve done everything else and try do all his deliveries again with s rank 

7 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

Yeah I definitely did all five deliveries. And I’ve got all the relevant emails too. I guess maybe it is missable because after an entire afternoon of searching I can’t find anything that might present a solution. My last resort will be to reload a super old save once I’ve done everything else and try do all his deliveries again with s rank 

I'm sorry to hear, that's gotta be frustrating. 

• Like 1

I noticed last night after doing the second pizza delivery from South Knot that as it showed the mission debrief it added up all the likes.. then gave me the Legends of Legends rank.. but then after that it did not add the likes to advance the star rating it skipped to the next screen.. I think this may be what the issue is and because of it I may be hooped as well

19 hours ago, craig_obviously said:

I noticed last night after doing the second pizza delivery from South Knot that as it showed the mission debrief it added up all the likes.. then gave me the Legends of Legends rank.. but then after that it did not add the likes to advance the star rating it skipped to the next screen.. I think this may be what the issue is and because of it I may be hooped as well

I am reading some weird things about this. You cant even get legends of legends rank on his orders...

Also people sugesting to get lost cargo or prepper orders for him. I dont think those even exist...

• Like 1

Yep you guys are right, he does not have lost cargo or orders so that isn’t a solution. I think the patch issue may well be it which is why nobody else has had any problems because most people will have done this before the patch. I am going to do the last two other things I need to do then I’m going to try reloading old saves, reinstalling etc 

I've done several of Englert's deliveries already with the most recent one from Mountain Knot, but I've been stuck at just a little under one star this whole time, and also gotten S ranks on all of the deliveries so far. Is this normal or have I encountered a glitch as well? I'm still playing through the story if this is important to know.

Edit: Nvm, according to some answers on reddit it stays at under one star until the very last delivery that bumps it up to 5 stars.

Edited by Lumi

• 3 weeks later...
1015/5000
If you follow the guide on trophies.de you will find the trophy
 "best beloved" is missable.

translated with google translator,

Quote:

"Caution:
There are only a limited number of emails from Peter Englert and therefore only a limited number of orders that can be fulfilled for him. If you do not receive enough good star ratings for the missions, you may not level it up to the maximum star rating with the last mission. Since there is no lost freight for him, the trophy would have been missed. You should definitely play Peter Englert's assignments on "easy" or "very easy", have previously builded zip lines and take special care not to get too bad ratings.
It makes sense to leave the missions at the end of the game and to load a save status into the cloud before starting the processing so that if necessary you can start again without having to restart the whole game.

• Like 2