I have a problem with my game

nombre_en_uso867

Hello everybody, I'm having a problem and I don't find any solutions on google.

You see, maybe is my disc, but when I choose very specific characters (for example:  MK1 scorpion or Robot Sektor) the game freezes on the loading screen and I have to restart my PS3

I tried deleting and downloading the patch, deleting save data or playing from another user, but nothing works. I haven't had the opportunity to test the disc on another PS3 though

Has anyone had this problem?

16 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

buy a new disc 

12 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

Played this game for the better part of a decade and never ran into that issue with any character/skin.  Probably worth just getting a new disc.  Can't be that expensive.  Honestly, I'll sell you my copy if you want it haha.

Yeah but the problem here is that in my country, a new copy costs +30 USD, and I consider it not worth the price for just some trophies, that's why I asked for a solution haha. But yeah, thank you so much for replying

Edited by nombre_en_uso867

8 hours ago, nombre_en_uso867 said:

Yeah but the problem here is that in my country, a new copy costs +30 USD, and I consider it not worth the price for just some trophies, that's why I asked for a solution haha. But yeah, thank you so much for replying

damn. 30USD. yea America is trash tbh. But so is Canada. lmao where 30usd = close to 50. Trudeau can suck a D. 

try winning auctions on Ebay, or if you have any stores around that resurface discs?

i know when i bought demons souls used, it wouldnt finish the load screen into the hub area, so i went to the store i got it from and they resurfaced it for $2.50 worked fine since.

I see. I'm gonna try cleaning the disc. I thought it was hard for a Blu-ray disc to malfunction. Thank you all for your replies!

Actually fun fact: in PS2, i had the exact same issue with Mortal Kombat Armaggedon (except for the freezing part, the match just won't load with specific characters) I guess it just runs on the family lol

Check ebay. I got a copy of mortal kombat for 9 dollars used. Amazon sometimes sell them cheaper . 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mortal-Kombat-Complete-Edition-Sony-PlayStation-3-2012-Ps3-Complete-Cib/362853159117?epid=113435042&hash=item547bbbd0cd:g:I8UAAOSw4tVd-EYf

Edited by lucky0ne16

4 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Yeah I would like to. The problem is that I'm from Argentina, a really shitty country when it comes to purchasing outside the country (we don't have neither Amazon nor Ebay). It is as expensive as purchasing the same thing here (maybe more) and sometimes the product you bought just "disappears" and you never know if it will arrive at your home.

But thank you for replying, it really means a lot to me! :)