This game is bonkers, trippy and fantastic

You

Everyone should have this game.

So much weirdness that I can't really describe, I have no idea what I am doing, but I am having fun anyway.

I'm literally blowing shit up and everyone is giggling and laughing.

No seriously!

Golden poop characters come up to you and ask you to Kaboom them, so you hold their hands, make a daisy chain of poop and then explode them into new characters.

I haven't laughed so much in literally years, and it's all so cute as well.

Everyone needs to buy this game!

Looking like an easy platinum as well, no excuses for anyone not buying. MY wife had to remind me it was nearly 1:30am and I had work in the morning.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

This sounds absolutely delightful!! I did watch a trailer the other day, and was like wtf is going on right now ? Couldn't really tell what the gameplay was from that.

I've been a huge fan of the Katamari series, alot of it was the art and humor that was peppered throughout. This game is made by the same guy, whose name escapes me, and I'm very much looking forward to getting this soon! 

I've completed the game now, It isn't that long but it is fun while it lasts.

Unfortunately there are a few issues with it, the controls are a bit odd, like you have right analogue stick to change characters and L2 and R2 to rotate the camera, it could have literally been the opposite and would improve the controls a lot. Some of the controls in general feel a bit clunky, however the game is great and I can live it. I'm prepared to put up with those issues.

The only thing I've not enjoyed though is the framerate, it's running between 10-20fps some times and the more friends you unlock the worse it gets. It's smooth in the beginning when there are very few friends but only gets worse as the game goes on.

It's stlll a good game but man the framerate really hurts the enjoyment of this game, I really hope they patch it/improve the framerate because the graphics are quite primitive, really unoptimised game to be honest. It feels like such a lie as well, watch the PS4 trailer in its glorious 60fps trailer...

I still recommend the game, it's short but not expensive and it's so happy and joyful, but brace yourself, it will frustrate you at times due the controls and poor framerate.

This game really is a cross between Katamari Damacy and NobiNobi boy, and of course inherits all that was bad and good with those games.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...