Game keeps crashing PS4 Pro

janzor88

Don't worry guys.

It's not a widespread problem, as I'm the only one who experienced crashes ?

FreestyleGamer96 try disabling supersampling in system settings on your console, and tell me if it helps. 

Worked for some people on Reddit, though nothing helped me. Had approximately 100 crashes before I got the platinum trophy back then. 

Edited by janzor88
Typo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Don't worry guys.

It's not a widespread problem, as I'm the only one who experienced crashes 1f605.png

FreestyleGamer96 try disabling supersampling in system settings on your console, and tell me if it helps. 

Worked for some people on Reddit, though nothing helped me. Had approximately 100 crashes before I got the platinum trophy back then. 

Mainly i play Driveclub on my old PS4. There is no supersampling mode but thanks for the tip. I will try this today on my PS4Pro.

You had also 100 crashes? You just continue restart the game and prey to going into a race?

6 minutes ago, FreestyleGamer96 said:

Mainly i play Driveclub on my old PS4. There is no supersampling mode but thanks for the tip. I will try this today on my PS4Pro.

You had also 100 crashes? You just continue restart the game and prey to going into a race?

Yes, pretty much. I tried everything with no success. Even formatted my HDD to see if it helped.

I had some of the tour races crash each and every time, so I kept trying other races and mixing it up. One of the races crashed my console 10-15 times before I managed to somehow complete the race. 

After each completed race, I would exit the game and upload the savegame to cloud, and try a new race. 

Took ages, but completed it at last.

After Driveclub VR, Playstation VR Worlds started crashing so I'm pretty hesitant to start Firewall: Zero Hour which came with PS+ this month. 

2 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Yes, pretty much. I tried everything with no success. Even formatted my HDD to see if it helped.

I had some of the tour races crash each and every time, so I kept trying other races and mixing it up. One of the races crashed my console 10-15 times before I managed to somehow complete the race. 

After each completed race, I would exit the game and upload the savegame to cloud, and try a new race. 

Took ages, but completed it at last.

After Driveclub VR, Playstation VR Worlds started crashing so I'm pretty hesitant to start Firewall: Zero Hour which came with PS+ this month. 

With my savefiles it's completly over. If i choose the color from my car the system is crashing immediately. It doesn't matter if i choose a event or a normal race. 

I think it has something to do with servers. That's what can mess your save files. I guess it happened to me when I try to send mulitple challenge invites (which most of them got errors) to my alt and then quit the game. If you send your challenges and nothing happens, wait until you get a response. Wait until servers react and make sure it won't ruin your progress. Back-up your saves and you should do it when you're sure of your file is fine. The way to tell this, I try multiple tracks and modes if they load just fine. I only won one challenge and earned 4000 fame and then when it screwed up, I had to start over. I'm really getting sick of this and that genie who is responsible of those servers has got to be briefed about the situation.

• Like 1