WTF season 4

Shmeefly

Any tips on how to do the Yas Marina lap? Best I can manage is 39.700 and I’m not bad at Rally, any set ups shared by players who did it would be appreciated, haven’t tried the 100AI trophy yet I bet that’s even harder, Codemasters screwing trophy hunters over on the last trophy patch... seriously 

It’s ok I just did it, but yes I was basically totalling my car each time lol, and if my time was slow I’d take the joker to have a better line up to turn 1 next lap, wow that was insanely hard, il be posting a clip to my YouTube to help people in the future see how to tackle it, not looking forward to this 100AI trophy though 

• Like 1

Most online are easy, just doing events no difficulty required, only one trophy really, finish top tier in a daily with the S1 E2, but the trophy was glitched at launch and wasn’t fixed until like the 11th attempt, I had tier 1 on all 11 up to the trophy so it’s not too bad, if your planning on 100% these dlc trophies are harder than that anyway so good luck, good fun game dude

I just got the Sunday Driver trophy.

AI: 100

All assists: off 

Transmission: Manual Sequential

Cockpit view: The one where you see the wheel

Freeplay - FIA World Rallycross Championship

I skiped to event 5 which is Hell. It's in the rain, the AI seems to have issues with it and drives pretty slow. As long as you can drive lap times of around 37.5 seconds you should be fine.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

So I got both of the hard season 4 trophies last night (Sunday Driver was actually not bad at all surprisingly) and I used these two videos to help with the Yas Marina lap:

The setup from this video was very good, car is stable if a wee bit stiff but it is definitely better than the default setup

I liked this video for the racing line mostly

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I got the Launch Event with the easy way.I started a race 6 laps the second lap i drove the joker lap and started the time at the start drive straight behind the first orange kerb you will get a warning .After that drive a perfect or good lap and you will get the trophy easy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick tip I found for Sunday Driver: you only need the assists off for the final. You can use any assists you want for the qualifiers and semi finals. For the qualifiers I had Automatic Transmission, Exterior Cameras, and Time Control Braking on; everything else off. Once I got to the semi-finals I went ahead and turned everything off and used standard cockpit view. Went on to win the final and *ding*! This may go without saying but you have to have the AI set to 100 before you start the event, as any difficulty changes will be applied on the start of the next event. I hope this helps anyone who may be struggling! :)

i dont see myself getting the McCrae challenges done on hard.. at all... hated timed related trophies... dont think i'll get that 100% AI with no assists one either... im hoping i can get the top 10% daily event one and then delete the game after the plat pops... rid myself of this game

• 7 months later...
On 12.1.2020 at 0:36 PM, DeadlyBorne said:

Launch Event is very easy to do just cutting corners.  It’s not necessary to go through a clean circle.  Here is an example video: https://youtu.be/6bwURo6H8pE

This isn't working anymore, is it? 

I have completed the Colin McRae DLC and I have the strong feeling after hours of trying that this trophy is a lot harder actually.  

Edited by OBSTINATIO

10 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

Это больше не работает, не так ли? 

Я завершил DLC Colin McRae, и после нескольких часов попыток у меня возникло сильное чувство, что этот трофей на самом деле намного сложнее.  

it has already been fixed (

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 14-4-2020 at 9:15 AM, Kostantlnos said:

I got the Launch Event with the easy way.I started a race 6 laps the second lap i drove the joker lap and started the time at the start drive straight behind the first orange kerb you will get a warning .After that drive a perfect or good lap and you will get the trophy easy.

Does this still work?