fast completion time

aztekXI

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, JustMat82 said:

Does anyone know what doesn't autopop?

nothing autopops, at least not just like that.

You have to unlock every trophycheck again.

So when you make one kill, all kill trophies get a trophycheck, and every kill related trophy pops which requirements are met in that moment. so one kill pops the 1313 kills as well. it won't pop ie. the doorknob kill.

But if you make ie. the fireplce kill, it will also unlock the 1313 kills.

you have to repair one piece of the car again for the 100 car repairs, you have to survive by leavig the map with police, car, boat again one time to pop the 13-times trophies and so on. everything has to be done once.

its like 2 hours of fun with 7 friends or some bots if you have a spare ps4 around.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

So when you make one kill, all kill trophies get a trophycheck, and every kill related trophy pops which requirements are met in that moment. so one kill pops the 1313 kills as well. it won't pop ie. the doorknob kill.

you have to repair one piece of the car again for the 100 car repairs, you have to survive by leavig the map with police, car, boat again one time to pop the 13-times trophies and so on. everything has to be done once.

its like 2 hours of fun with 7 friends or some bots if you have a spare ps4 around.

which trophies can you get with bots?

11 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

which trophies can you get with bots?

Using offline bots, anything that would be possible with 8 or fewer kills would help you earn trophies, but if you don't unlock the trophy in a single match, it forgets the new stats. However, like @AiManiaTrophyhunting mentioned, using multiple PS4s (meaning, you boost against yourself while playing multiple controllers/consoles), you can easily do everything solo but you'd need a total of 8 PS4s lol.

Edited by dj_helyx

6 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Sorry, I'm not quick with computery-type stuff.  Are you saying if someone finished the NA Friday game and then buys the EU Friday game on the same PS4, they can do the unlocking trophy check thing on the new game?  Or is there more to it than that?

25 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Sorry, I'm not quick with computery-type stuff.  Are you saying if someone finished the NA Friday game and then buys the EU Friday game on the same PS4, they can do the unlocking trophy check thing on the new game?  Or is there more to it than that?

She explained it pretty spot on, but basically you meet the requirement on any version and you'll get credit on the other two regions. Things like PHD, kills and playing as Jason/counselors can be earned after a single kill/match once the full requirement has been met.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

She explained it pretty spot on, but basically you meet the requirement on any version and you'll get credit on the other two regions. Things like PHD, kills and playing as Jason/counselors can be earned after a single kill/match once the full requirement has been met.

She did explain it well, but I wanted to be sure I understood.  In my many decades on Earth, I've learned to not assume, and ask questions when I feel the need.  Thanks to you and to @AiManiaTrophyhunting for the information!

On 17.3.2020 at 1:23 AM, IntroPhenom said:

She did explain it well, but I wanted to be sure I understood.  In my many decades on Earth, I've learned to not assume, and ask questions when I feel the need.  Thanks to you and to @AiManiaTrophyhunting for the information!

no problem at all. Yes, you have to platinum the game ONCE completely normal, and all other versions on the same ps4 system will load up your save file from the already completed game.

Ie, I platinumed the EU version in like 200 or more hours. They I bought the US version and when I started it, I was already level 130 from my previous save file. And all I had to do was doing everything again only once. not 13 times, not 100 times and no 1313 kills. the only thing that is basically not autopopping are things you have to do only once anyway, like kill jason. you need to do this again. Also, you can do everything with bots, depending on how many PS4 systems you have but 5 are more than enough. bc there is a glitch which lets you kill as many peaple as you ant as a killer. the only thing you have to really prepare is tommy jarvice or the jason kill.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 14/8/2021 at 11:23 PM, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Why isn’t killing all counselors auto popping? I was told it does by numerous people who have got it.

The trophy for killing the 7 conselors and Tomy have to be done again, they dont autopop .

Edited by Noxter7