Eel Trophy help

Shiggidy_DoZa

• 2 months later...
On 18/12/2019 at 4:15 PM, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Hey all,

I had trouble with the Eel trophy for a little bit until I saw a post on a Steam forum about how to avoid getting bitten; Right before the eel chomps down on you it will close it's mouth just a tiny bit then reopen it before chomping. Press X right as it opens a little bit and you'll dodge the bite every time. Just don't spam X so that when it's time to dodge you're in the middle of a cooldown.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, this is helpful.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/18/2019 at 9:15 AM, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Hey all,

I had trouble with the Eel trophy for a little bit until I saw a post on a Steam forum about how to avoid getting bitten; Right before the eel chomps down on you it will close it's mouth just a tiny bit then reopen it before chomping. Press X right as it opens a little bit and you'll dodge the bite every time. Just don't spam X so that when it's time to dodge you're in the middle of a cooldown.

I hope this helps.

I have 2 questions about this trophy; 1. There are 2 times in the chapter when the eel is chasing you, do both count toward the trophy? 2. How do you know if the eel has successfully bit you?

• 7 months later...
On 18.12.2019 at 5:15 PM, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Hey all,

I hope this helps.

Thank you. Just this moment was getting this Trophy (after second attempt for it)

Edited by shai_sr12345

• 8 months later...

The timing tip is great.
Just one more thing: if you think the eel bite you, you can quit the game and replay the last phase. It can save some time by avoiding to replay the puzzles which you would have to do again by using subchapter select.

After some tests, I believe it does not void the trophy. It works both for phases 1 and 2.

• Like 3