PFinchen

Question about division specific MyTeam trophies

14 posts in this topic

For these trophies, can you use historic players from the division? I’m hoping to continue to work towards evolution for some of the spotlight cards, but if I have to exclusively use ‘20 lineups or heat check, I would like to know. 

I’m currently struggling with the Atlantic trophy popping. I am unsure what exactly the requirements are. I heard at least three of the 5 teams must be used but I am unsure as to the validity of this comment. I used the Jamal Crawford reward so I am guessing it must be current players. I will confirm 

Yeah, I just used regular players and it worked fine.

I know sometimes using reward or speciality cards when completing daily objectives (win triple threat using 2 Hornets players by 2 points for example) did not count so I went the sure route with normal players.

23 minutes ago, MiseryMystery said:

I’m currently struggling with the Atlantic trophy popping. I am unsure what exactly the requirements are. I heard at least three of the 5 teams must be used but I am unsure as to the validity of this comment. I used the Jamal Crawford reward so I am guessing it must be current players. I will confirm 

Thanks Misery! I know you’re still validating this but this is good to know for when I go for it. 

6 minutes ago, PFinchen said:

Thanks Misery! I know you’re still validating this but this is good to know for when I go for it. 

Just got the Atlantic after I removed Crawford from the line up. Good indication that it’s gotta be current players. I used one player from each of the 5 teams in the division just to be safe. Best wishes 

7 minutes ago, MiseryMystery said:

Just got the Atlantic after I removed Crawford from the line up. Good indication that it’s gotta be current players. I used one player from each of the 5 teams in the division just to be safe. Best wishes 

Good to know! I was waiting to do these until I finished GOAT collector, so I should have more than enough options by that point. Thanks! 

On 1/1/2020 at 5:48 PM, MiseryMystery said:

I did them all with a mix of current players and legends.  I did have trouble getting the Northwest trophy to unlock, but it finally did after I took out a Kevin Garnett card with the old Timberwolves logo on it.  I also did that one with all Timberwolves players.

Do the games need to be won in online MyTeam games or in single player? I assume online because of the percentage of people earning the trophies but this may not be the case.

Games can be won in single player, no need to play online.

Posted (edited)

Triple Treat counts also? There your line-up is only 3 players. Or only in Offline Domination starter 5?

Cause played a game of Triple Treat with 3 Bulls players and won, but not got.

Career Highlights Ron Harper, Free Agent Michael Jordan and beleave Steve Kerr.

Seems that Offline Triple Treat (even it is in MyTeam section) doesn't count. Played with 3 Suns players (2x '20 Current and 1x '20 Current: Series 2). But saw no Trophy pop.

Edited by KGI_KlikoNL

Posted (edited)

From what I experienced, it must be Domination or a Challenge, and all that matters is that your starters must be on teams that currently reside in the Division you are trying to achieve. Card types do not matter, nor does your bench or playing time. You must then finish the game to get the pop.

If you're having trouble, just build a clean line up and search the division for each starter and then fill the rest of the lineup with "best available".

Edited by Ammadeus33
Updated for additional clarity.

Posted (edited)

Thank you @Ammadeus33, with your tips, just unlocked my first MyDivision Trophy in MyTeam 🙂. Created new Line-Up and did in Off-Line Challenges (Spotlight). Just got my second (Atlantic), but now out of straight acces short Challenges that rewards players. So swap to Domination for rest as it rewards items that count to impossible GOAT. Why, I'm Dutch and so because of Gambling law in my country Auction House is blocked.

-------------

What Garnett Card? I used the EVO Spotlight one and Trophy did pop. Somewhere readed (not this topic), that 3 of 5 teams must be included, don know if true. All 5 trophies I got, had at least 3 of 5 teams included, in the starting 5. Mine Garnett card I got from Spotlight Challenge, has same Wolves logo as Rewards Sam Mitchell I have.

Crawford. The Hawks card or Knicks card?

NL has gambling law that is different then most countries (or other countries find loot-boxes in games not gambling) 😑. Basic, buying (gambling on) Lootboxes, with real money (through VC) and then being able to sell/trade to other real people is breaking law. Can be particurly the fact that Minors have also acces to it and can be adictive, plays a role in it. So can't just easy buy/sell playes on Auction.

Edited by KGI_KlikoNL

Posted (edited)

Hope with all new locker codes can find a SG from eather: Mavaricks, Pelicans, Grizzlies, Spurs, or Rockets. Got the line-up, now playing to hopefully unlock this last Division thing. Yes unlocked, got all Divisions now done. See below comment for players I used.

Edited by KGI_KlikoNL

Like Ammadeus states: Only starting 5 matters! Must be done in Challenges or Domination (got mine in offline modes). Triple-Tread doesn't count! 

In the hope it helps people, posting my used Line-Up's below. I created fresh line-up each time.

Central Line-Up:

PG: Career Highlights - Bulls - Ron Harper

SG: Evo Spotlight - Pistons - Isiah Thomas (PG/SG)

SF: Career Highlights - Bulls - Michael Jordan

PF: Rewards - Pacers - Mel Daniels

CE: SpotlightSim - Pistons - Darko Milicic

Atlantic Line-Up:

PG: Multi-Dim. - Knicks - Charlie Ward

SG: Multi-Dim. - Celtics - Danny Ainge

SF: 20 Current II - Nets - Kevin Durant

PF: Rewards - Celtics - Paul Silas

CE: Rewards - Nets - Shawn Bradley

Pacific Line-Up:

PG: 20 Current II - Clippers - Patrick Beverley

SG: Career Highlights - Lakers - Kobe Bryant

SF: Rewards - Clippers - Darius Miles

PF: 20 Current II - Suns - Cheick Diallo (C/PF)

CE: 20 Current - Suns - Deandre Ayton

South-W. Line-Up:

PG: Rewards - Mavericks - Brad Davies

SG: Player Club - Rockets - Kenny Smith (PG/SG)

SF: Rewards - Spurs, Larry Kenon

PF: Player Club - Mavericks - Isaiah Roby

CE: Starters - Rockets - Hakeem Olajuwon

South-E. Line-Up:

PG: Rewards - Wizards - Robert Pack

SG: Evo Spotlight - Heat - Dwyane Wade

SF: 20 Current - Heat - Jimmy Butler

PF: 20 Current - Hornets - Marvin Williams

CE: Evo Spotlight - Magic - Dwight Howard

North-W. Line-Up:

PG: Career Highlights - Nuggets - Earl Boykins

SG: Evo Spotlight - Blazers - Clyde Drexler

SF: Rewards - Wolves - Sam Mitchell

PF: Evo Spotlight - Wolves - Kevin Garnett

CE: 20 Current II - Nugget - Nikola Jokic

Sonics players doesn't count as OKC replacement.

Edited by KGI_KlikoNL