Question about division specific MyTeam trophies

PFinchen

• 2 weeks later...

I’m currently struggling with the Atlantic trophy popping. I am unsure what exactly the requirements are. I heard at least three of the 5 teams must be used but I am unsure as to the validity of this comment. I used the Jamal Crawford reward so I am guessing it must be current players. I will confirm 

• Like 1

Yeah, I just used regular players and it worked fine.

I know sometimes using reward or speciality cards when completing daily objectives (win triple threat using 2 Hornets players by 2 points for example) did not count so I went the sure route with normal players.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MiseryMystery said:

I’m currently struggling with the Atlantic trophy popping. I am unsure what exactly the requirements are. I heard at least three of the 5 teams must be used but I am unsure as to the validity of this comment. I used the Jamal Crawford reward so I am guessing it must be current players. I will confirm 

Thanks Misery! I know you’re still validating this but this is good to know for when I go for it. 

6 minutes ago, PFinchen said:

Thanks Misery! I know you’re still validating this but this is good to know for when I go for it. 

Just got the Atlantic after I removed Crawford from the line up. Good indication that it’s gotta be current players. I used one player from each of the 5 teams in the division just to be safe. Best wishes 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MiseryMystery said:

Just got the Atlantic after I removed Crawford from the line up. Good indication that it’s gotta be current players. I used one player from each of the 5 teams in the division just to be safe. Best wishes 

Good to know! I was waiting to do these until I finished GOAT collector, so I should have more than enough options by that point. Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 5:48 PM, MiseryMystery said:

I did them all with a mix of current players and legends.  I did have trouble getting the Northwest trophy to unlock, but it finally did after I took out a Kevin Garnett card with the old Timberwolves logo on it.  I also did that one with all Timberwolves players.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From what I experienced, it must be Domination or a Challenge, and all that matters is that your starters must be on teams that currently reside in the Division you are trying to achieve. Card types do not matter, nor does your bench or playing time. You must then finish the game to get the pop.

If you're having trouble, just build a clean line up and search the division for each starter and then fill the rest of the lineup with "best available".

Edited by Ammadeus33
Updated for additional clarity.
  • Like 1