iKawamatsu

iKawamatsu's Dispute

12 posts in this topic

iKawamatsu

Call of Duty: World at War
At that time there are a lot of hakers and I find match with hack randomly this is the story I don’t have any evidence,by the I have been hiden this game from my profile.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I have get a lot of trophies in this game but I enter find game and he hack’s me randomly this is the story.

Borderlands 2
I join game from the comunity and there was giltch some one press buttons and level me from 23 to 80 without asking me this is not my proplem ,I wish you can slove this proplem early.

Hide the games and move on.  That is the problem with being in MP lobbies that have a tendency to have hackers or modders.

3 strikes and you are OUT.

Don't need to hide them. It doesn't matter since you're beyond the threshold. 

Edited by PSXtreme_

Call of duty 5 I hiden it fastly because I didn’t spend a lot of time ,but borderlands 2 I really spend over 60 hours i have get all side quest and challenges it is so tired.ok call of duty 6 I will hidden it now 

You are responsible for your own account, even if you join a lobby and you magically get trophies or achievements.  The moderators/team here have heard every excuse, just hide the game.

It looks like you have 3 strikes, which means you are off the leaderboards.  So as @PSXtreme_ mentioned, you are off whether you hide them or not.

Why you told me hidden it or not it doesn’t matter but you must give warning before you give off from leaderboard but this hack from may bee 2010-2011 so this is not square so give 1 chance remove 1 strike .

First thing I talk with seriously so talk with respect ,Second thing you can’t judge you are not GM how I can contact with the mannger?

Of course it had to be 3 games that are known for bad lobbies. I can't help but have some sympathy for him. So, even though you've already reached 3 and you're outta there, I'm gonna go look for some more, that way it's not so bittersweet.

~Edit: Well, crap I took a quick browse through some usual suspects...was clear. That sucks man.

Edited by Asmund89