[EU] January Sale starting soon

SadisticSymphony

18 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Haha, that's certainly a possibility

Ok, I just changed the title in the previous link where it had JAN18 to JAN20 and there is a new list of games, although at full price. Maybe these will be the games?

https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/grid/STORE-MSF75508-JANSALE20/2

If that entire list is going on sale soon that will be ridicious. Looking through that entire list will take a long time :D 

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

85 pages and yet nothing for vita or ps3. Seems legit

Yeah pretty stink. Most of the pages are add-ons for the likes of Persona 5, Neverwinter Nights etc

And it looks like the usual suspects on sale, although I did see RAD in there, keen to try that. There's a little bit of VR love, might grab Moss and Ghost of a Tale ( If this list is to be believed )

The prices in the playstation store are corrected when they are on sale. The banner of january sale isn't up yet , but the list vergil dropped of the playstation blog are correct , these are the games on sale , you can buy them already at the discounted price in the store

A lot of games are on sale that are in my wishlist. Need to make some choices here.

But as I still had €4 left in my wallet I bought Magicka 2 already. 

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

6 minutes ago, matigrosso91 said:

Oh man, this is gonna be very difficult to me. I'm nearly broke, but in my country the dollar's price comparing with the local coin is about to raise a lot and this could be the last chance, for a while, to buy at least one game. And there's so many that are in my wishlist.

Sale goes until 18th of Jan, so heaps of time to buy something :)

45 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So, i know there is no vita sales (what a surprise) but for some reason Ys Origin said Free in my wishlist so i ''bought'' it and in it's in my download list. But i checked again and it says 19.99, so that's weird

Did you have the ps4 version? 

I think that they made this one crossbuy a while ago (that's how I got the Vita version). 

Sad that no vita sale (need at least Ys VIII, Digimon Hacker's Memories and Valkyria Revolution...). 

I still don't know if I will buy anything from it.. Maybe Ys VIII for ps4 (sinse no Vita on sale) and the Persona 5 Persona and Music & Costumes bundles, since are at a decent price and will carry on to The Royal.. But that's all.. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Kinda Meh sale for 90% of the games (And prices) but some are really amazing or didn't go on a sale for a long time! I was hoping for project diva so i'll surely get it :3 Digimon Hacker's memory too, i was waiting for it since october when i finished Cyber sleuth!!! This 2 are sure for me, other games i'll see.

Some sales are ridicolous, i'm glad i got the atlier Trilogy on Amazon retail, why? Because i basically paied it the same Price as the 3 titles now all on sales, with the difference that on Amazon those are the base prices even now -_- 

I guess with no Ps3, and most important, no Vita sales we can say now that we won't ever see one sale for those 2 Consoles ever again sadly.... I hope i'm wrong but it's been the entire 2019 without any, just small indies at time that already costs few € if you want them.. that or Lego games -_- 

Edited by Sora9427

Guess the Vita got left out since all I see for it are cross-buy/multi-platform games that are on sale for PS4 and PS3 besides a few like Adventure of Mana. Surprised that so many PS3 games are on sale although it's always the same list.

Thinking of buying Medievil and Resident Evil 2 Remake. I have a question about RE2, more specifically the In-game unlock DLC, does it work on all accounts on the PS4 (if the account that bought it is primary) or does it only work on the account that bought it?