Gold Collector

CyrahOmega

• 6 months later...

Looks like you still haven't got the plat...Unfortunately, the only one that counts for the trophy are the ones you picked up, not the ones given in quests.. and the number in statistics won't really help unless you pay attention to the golds you get in quests first hand... IIRC mine's about 2M gold in statistics.

• 2 years later...

I'm at 2.6m and still not popped. I could be 5 away or 50k. It's so frustrating to have no idea how much longer it'll take, or even if the counter is working properly.

Update 16/8 -  I'm at 3.4m total gold and getting pretty sick of looking at the game. Way to make a massive time-sink trophy ruin your nice little game.

Edited by DordorTheSwift
  • Like 1

On 14/08/2022 at 1:13 PM, DordorTheSwift said:

I'm at 2.6m and still not popped. I could be 5 away or 50k. It's so frustrating to have no idea how much longer it'll take, or even if the counter is working properly.

Update 16/8 -  I'm at 3.4m total gold and getting pretty sick of looking at the game. Way to make a massive time-sink trophy ruin your nice little game.

The stats register all gold aquired, but for the trophy the Gold from quests and sell stuff don't count.

Best way to tackle this is just doing Custom, 110x110, 10 floors wiith the Assassin (Archer). You can play on Normal (I tested, doesn't affect Gold drops, ai got 33-36k from Normal, Hard and Hell runs on that setup)

No need to sell anything (just drop stuff) or doing quests.

Update your gear from what you find in chests or enemy drops. Also, may be worth to keep using bad equipment for longer if you find equipment with the +Gold passive ability. 

With this setup it still takes 15-16 runs to get 500k Gold from valid places...

Well, better I get back to it myself, since I believe that I have up to 4 more runs to do...

• Like 2