“Cryptozoologist” glitched

joerose233

I collected the 21 peyote plants needed to get the trophy, but when I went into the director mode I was missing one. It’s inbetween crow and pigeon so I believe it’s the hen I’m missing. I definitely ate that peyote and I went back to the location and the peyote is no longer there, but I didn’t get credit for it in Director Mode. Anyone know how I can fix this? 

10 minutes ago, BubbleJayGum said:

I don't know if there's an exact workaround for that glitch, but do you have a save file that you made manually before collecting those plants? You can try to load it and collect the plants again hoping there won't be another glitch.

:( I had to do the same thing for the spaceship parts, this game is so glitchy 

@joerose233 You will probably need to do it all over again. I luckily haven't had this problem with this trophy. But the Downtown Cab Co. from Franklin glitched really hard on my save(The same save that I still got 100% later) and I had to play on another one to get this trophy. I think that you can start the game, do the very first missions and go ahead collecting the peyotes again, you don't need to finish many missions.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha