Survival of the fittest, easiest Spec Ops mission

CloudXvitaHD

• 8 months later...

Anubis was our pick, less turrets, and took it slow.  A few key set pieces where sniper is ver ycrucial, and end game assaults need lmgs to be honest.  I bought the m60 for a day and it held up.  The hordes at the end require atleast, the rpk, at 75 a clip, to m60 at 200.  Communicate reloads.  Xmb is 100.  Beat it twice.  Earth shaker, imo is NOT the easist. Got close a few times and sure its possible.  But it is a different beast. Take your time, rock warlord, or armor with regens health/armorat the very least.  Do you're class job, and stay alive.  Its amazing, when nobody trys being the hero and 5 brains work together its very doable.  EVERY person has to be competent, and thats why this is fairly hard/rare. If youre a medic, you should not be looking for kills, you are so crucial.  Same with engineer and keeping assaults, and snips armor up when they are in peek battles as theyll do alot of the killing at times.  Its the little things, meet people.  I suggest trying both maps, people do play it. Ps having resurrection coins is a must.  Really enjoyed our group of guys.  Great communication

Edited by SilkyJay86

• 3 months later...

As SilkyJay said, Anubis seems to be the easiest map these days. I would recommend constantly running through the map on normal to learn the spawns and whatnot. Once you and your teammates learn the spawns, it becomes quite easy because together you can mow down enemy targets before they have a chance to shoot at you.