Monthly Madness 2020 - It can't end like that... - Sign ups open all year

For November I give you Demon's Tier +. 3 separate endings (at least), depending on the "tier" (read: difficulty) that you beat the game one.

And actually, the protagonist does die in the last ending, but is then raised back to life to start the game over. I don't know if that fits the requirement, though.

I'll post numbers later.

• 2 weeks later...

Next month's theme will be "Trust your Technolust"

What does that weird looking thing do? It looks very futuristic.

Any game that features futuristic technology counts for next month.

Examples: Horizon: Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, Assassin's Creed series (Animus)

For the hardcore theme your game needs a cyberpunk setting in addition to the future technology.

Examples: Cyberpunk 2077, Deus Ex series, Transistor.

Here are the reminder for those without a game for November:

@Briste, @Gesyca, @Hunter226444, @Metal Slime King, @SyIaris, @Together_Comic, @vin_rob, @WDB_Chaotic, @ZachGM91

And here the reminder for those without a game for three months:

@AmarisSkye, @Hisuiryu666, @MeanEdge89, @The_Raltos

Last but not least, some info for the future.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to continue next year with this event. Finding themes for this year was already difficult without repeating too many previous themes. In addition I feel a little burned out after my 4th? year of participating and 2nd year running this. I think I'll decide until the 15th if I continue or not. If somebody wants to continue next year in case I won't feel free to message me. I still can help with some things like updating or finding themes.

• Like 1

Only one game in November. I beat Mass Effect which has multiple endings. While some of your teammates die, the main protagonist makes it through to make Mass Effect 2 and 3. I really enjoyed the game and am looking forward to finishing the rest of the series.

It counts for the monthly theme, is more than ten years old (2007 release) and counts towards a different event (PS3 game event).

November Stats:

Platinums: 127 + 1 ~> 128

100%: 141 + 1 ~> 142

Completion: 97.20% ~> 97.53 (+0.33%)

Year to Date:

Platinums: 102 + 26 ~> 128

100%: 117 + 25 ~> 142

Completion:  99.14% ~> 97.53% (-1.61%)

Yeah, no game for me this month. Didn't have a lot of spare time to game and was drawing a blank on anything that wasn't a VN on Vita or something I'd already played, though I'm sure there's quite a few.

Can't blame you if you need a break, think I'm at least temporarily out after this year. Thanks for what you've done, it can be tough to juggle.

Not sure if it counts but I plat The Lord of the Rings: War in the North this month. If you use a certain item in the last fight then a non-playable (but best in the game) character dies! If that doesn't count then I guess I'll take a skip for this month with that title. Not HC but started this month. Not quite 10 years old.

Also not sure if it counts but I plat Fighting EX Layer this month as well. A fighting game with an arcade mode, each of the playable characters have their own little story that's dependent on the character you chose. I didn't see anyone die in the endings I saw so not HC but started this month.

Looks like I'll probably be skipping December as well since I'll be doing a run of LotR games. Guessing that Elf-tech doesn't count. :hmm:

Edited by Metal Slime King

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @MarkusT1992

Sorry for the late reply. 

but I finished Steins gate Elite last month

that would count for last month, not the hc requirement..

And I finished Anthem this month, 

not sure it counts since I actually had 1 trophy left (platinum excluded) but this trophy did cast me a couple of days lol. so it wasn't an easy one left so I could get a game for the month 

if it counts it's definitely a game I got the first trophy a while ago xD *almost 2 years"

1Sf3ec2d.png

:platinum: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

-Another event

-All DLC

-First trophy over a year ago

Stats when joined:
Platinum trophies: 106
100% completed: 154
Completion: 73.51%

Stats after the year:
Platinum trophies: 127
100% completed: 179
Completion: 75.46%

That wraps it up for me. Thanks again for hosting, and I hope everyone has a good rest-of-the-year.  :yay:

Edited by SyIaris

My game for this month is:
:platinum: Citizens of Space

Anyway here's the stats:

Platinum trophies: this month 43 (+1) / all year (+12);
100% completed: this month 53 (+1) / all year (+12);
Completion: 52.66% this month (+0.78%) / this year (+1,07%).

That's also all for me. Thanks again for hosting and I hope everyone has a good games to play till the next year!

Sorry about going a bit MIA for a couple months - but I can at least finish of the year with one

:platinum:BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle - A lot of sci-fi jargon in the BlazBlue series, notably a number of cyborgs running around

Complete a game that you started this month

Stats & Change since joining
Platinum trophies: 90 / +18
100% completed: 114 / +19
Completion: 68.60% / +4.95%

Thanks for hosting this event, I didn't participate as much as I'd have liked but such is life!

Hi there! I'll skip this month with Darksiders III since I've been busy due to holidays and work, I've been playing some games that fits the month's theme sich as Killzone: Mercenary and Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown but they also require a bunch of multiplayer matches and I won't be able to do it this year (lol), I'm also back on the hunt with RDR2 so, a lot of stuff to play for the upcoming year ?

Anyways, happy new year everyone! may this year be another one full of trophies to hunt and games to play! ?

I finished Lego Star wars: the force awakens.

that would count for the theme (not HC) 

• Complete all currently released DLC of a game (games only count once, even if more DLC is released throughout the event).
  • Complete a Game in which you got your first trophy a year ago. (2 years ago and 11 months ..)

also finished Anthem but that's the other post still not sure if it counted or not @MarkusT1992

Last update of the year

1S13c3e2.png Cyberpunk 2077 - Counts for HC, Started this month and released in last 6 months.

Final stats for the year

Starting

Platinum trophies: 317
100% completed: 316
Completion: 85.15%

Ending

Platinum trophies: 525
100% completed: 515
Completion: 88.67%

Changes over 2020.

Platinum trophies: +208
100% completed: +199
Completion: +3.52%

This was once again a great year of an event. If you don't continue it next year i'll understand but damn will I miss it. Thanks for a great time.

Only beat one game in December with Mass Effect 2. It's old news at this point, but the game was amazing. It qualifies for the monthly theme but I don't think the hardcore. I've never really played a Cyberpunk game before, but I'm pretty sure it's a dystopian society which I don't think Mass Effect does. I mean Omega is a piece of shit colony....but I still think it's looking for something different.  The game is over 10 years old, counts towards a different PSNP event (PS3 game event), beat all the DLC and I started the game in December...so not a lot of games played but I covered a lot of bases with my entry.

It doesn't look like this event will continue on next year so I want to make sure I thank you for all your hard work over the past few years. It is a thankless job and a lot of work to boot. It's been a fun event for for me and a good way to keep track of my progress (or lack there of) year to year. Thank you again and if this ends up coming back in the future, I'll most likely be back!

December Stats:

Platinums: 128 + 1 ~> 129

100%: 142 + 1 ~> 143

Completion: 97.53% ~> 98.27 (+0.74%)

Totals for the Year:

Platinums: 102 + 27 ~> 129

100%: 117 + 26 ~> 143

Completion:  99.14% ~> 98.27% (-0.87%)