Monthly Madness 2020 - It can't end like that... - Sign ups open all year

3 hours ago, Violino said:

Just so I'm sure, would the DC / Marvel based LEGO games count for either one this month?

I hope so, because I've been looking sideways at my LEGO Batman games. Unfortunately Batman himself doesn't have superpowers so I may have to do two this month :/ 

4 hours ago, Violino said:

Just so I'm sure, would the DC / Marvel based LEGO games count for either one this month?

Yes, LEGO games count for this.

49 minutes ago, Ashuri-B said:

I hope so, because I've been looking sideways at my LEGO Batman games. Unfortunately Batman himself doesn't have superpowers so I may have to do two this month :/ 

Since you can play as every character in the LEGO games it should count. There's probably a character with superpowers, but even if not it would still count because Batman is a licensed superhero.

Just now, MarkusT1992 said:

Since you can play as every character in the LEGO games it should count. There's probably a character with superpowers, but even if not it would still count because Batman is a licensed superhero.

Trueeee, I didn't think about that. Most of the Batman villains have some form of superpower. If Poison Ivy or Catwoman is in there at all, I'm golden. 

Completed my first game for the challenge: Deadpool!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4052-deadpool/Sanevin

I used this for the ABCs of Unstarted games event, and I just started this game this month, which should get me 2 of the Challenges as well as the HC

Quick Question since this is my first time participating in this event.  Are the challenges one time only, or can you earn them multiple times throughout the year?

Edited by Sanevin
added link
  • Like 1

L1398d7.png

1La2014d.png

Be Greater

Just snagged the platinum for Spider-Man. That's one month's challenge done plus the HC. I was also doing Spider-Man for the Fall/Winter Backlog Challenge and the New Year's Resolution Event and I also started it this month, so this'll net me those challenges. I won't get the DLC done by the end of this month, so I imagine I'll save that challenge for another game.

Keep up the good work folks.

• Like 2

My games for this are these two so far. I doubt that I will get another one done.

Deadpool

• Different event (New Years Resolution, What is that still doing there)
  • Hardcore (It's Deadpool)
  • First trophy a year ago

Punch Line

• Other event (Bingo Bonanza)
  •  
4 hours ago, DreamingSnoozles said:

I would like to sign up but I'm not sure I can still do the January challenge in the remaining time but I will try.

If you already completed a game that fits the theme it would count.

On 11.1.2020 at 5:49 AM, Sanevin said:

Completed my first game for the challenge: Deadpool!

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4052-deadpool/Sanevin

I used this for the ABCs of Unstarted games event, and I just started this game this month, which should get me 2 of the Challenges as well as the HC

Quick Question since this is my first time participating in this event.  Are the challenges one time only, or can you earn them multiple times throughout the year?

Sorry for the late reply but I thought I already answered your question.

Each game that completes a challenge gives you an additional star for that challenge. That means you can complete theme as often as you want. Even several times in one month.

Edited by MarkusT1992
  • Like 1

I completed a title for this month, LEGO DC Super Villains, which also counts for hardcore as it is filled with licensed characters. I’ve also finished a couple of Neptunia titles but I wasn’t sure if I should count them (Goddesses vs Supers). I haven’t done the DLC for DC yet and I’m not sure if I’ll have time or not.  I also started it this month for that challenge.

I think I've finished my games for this month.

Don't think there is enough time to really finish something.

I Finished 

Life is Strange 2 (I don't really think this count's for the theme.. Could be wrong..)

- started this month.

A Way Out  (Doesn't count for the theme..) 

Marvel's Spider-man  (With all DLC) (Does count for the theme)

- started this month 

- would count for hc?

- completed all DLC

One Piece World Seeker (Not All DLC) (Also counts for the theme :)) 

- started this month

- would count for hc?

Edited by vin_rob
  • Like 2

Only one game this month.

Batman: Arkham City - So here's the thing. I, myself, would not count this since it's Batman and Batman does not have powers. He has gadgets. However, he is a Superhero so.....

• Counts towards a different PSNP event: The Backlog Challange
  • Fulfills the Hardcore
  • Complete all currently released DLC
  • Complete a game that you started this month

I don’t think I’m signed up (again), though I am certain I voted that I would do this is 2020. 

But anyway, if you wouldn’t mind, sign me up, and I present for my first month...

...FINAL FANTASY VIII

Between the guardian forces, the sorcerer crap, and everything else, there’s plenty of supernatural power to go around.

Here's my month's round up -

• The Amazing Spider-man (Counts for ABC event, fulfills HC, and started this month)
  • LEGO DC Super-Villians (Counts for ABC event, fulfills HC, all DLC completed, and started this month)
  • The Council (Counts for ABC event, started this month)
  • Darksiders (Counts for ABC event, started this month, 4th completed game)
  • Like 1

I've managed to complete inFamous 2 this month, too. So, to sum up, here's what I did this month:

inFamous:

• Complete a 10 year old game. 
  • Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Bingo Bonanza 2020).
  • Complete a game that you started this month.

inFamous 2:

• Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. (Bingo Bonanza 2020).
  • Complete a game that you started this month.
  • Like 1