[NA] Holiday Sale | Ends 1/16 8am PT

DEI2EK

shenmue 1 & 2 for $12, and tales of vesperia for $20. didn't really see much else that caught my attention.

not sure if i want to bother with shenmue, played and liked 1 a lot years ago on the dreamcast, never got to play 2 as i've never owned anything xbox related. the reason why i'm not sure if i want to bother is because 3 i hear didn't finish the story, and who knows if the story will ever be finished. :c although i might still have fun and get to experience 2 for the first time out of it.

also, will check to see if anything gets added in after its fully up.

• Like 2

MORTAL KOMBAT 11 PREMIUM EDITION  for  $35.99 is tempting, not in the 70% range as I wish but still good.
Maybe wait another 6months for 24.99? haha

Still got Joker and Spawn coming for dlc.

Edited by NERVergoproxy

1 hour ago, Cassylvania said:

Eh... I always feel if I'm going to pay more than $25 for a game, it should really come as a physical disc. Especially since most of these are AAA titles.

Same here, although my threshold is $10. :P The only time I really get digital games is if they're digital-only, or dirt cheap. :hmm:

• Like 4

Damn, The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series (which is great) has not only been in sale 3-4 times this year but also gotten cheaper each sale its been in since it launched in October: $35 (Halloween sale), $30 (think this one was retail only), $20 (Holiday sale). Being listed at $20 is such a steal it's a shame, even if you've already played every single season or especially only a few. 

Edited by EcoShifter

I love the variety in sale that it's tough for me to decide which games to get. I also just bought a few games physical that went on sale here recently but luckily they were all cheaper compare to digital so I'm glad about that.

I like that there's some DLC sales for some games I am about to play too  but wished they got a bit more discounted.

Just now, Fr_0zt said:

Sniper Elite 4 season pass $12 1f60d.png let me know if anyone want to team up and tackle the DLC trophies. 

Should I get BL3 super now or wait? It's $90 down from $140

Is co-op required for the SE4 DLC or can it be done solo? I have it in my cart, but can't play co-op due to lousy internet.

As for BL, eventually it will be $20 like all others, just depends if you NEED to play it right now or not. 

2 minutes ago, audiopile said:

Is co-op required for the SE4 DLC or can it be done solo? I have it in my cart, but can't play co-op due to lousy internet.

As for BL, eventually it will be $20 like all others, just depends if you NEED to play it right now or not. 

You can solo or coop anything in the game and yeah, I think I'll wait for it to drop another 20 or so bucks. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

List is up finally

lots of stuff on sale. Some good prices too. 30 bucks for the Persona dancing collection has me interested

Sale link

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-HOLIDAYSALE20LP/1

Actually bought both physical copies from EB Games ( Sort of like Gamestop ) for $19US ( $30NZD ) thought that was a pretty good deal too.

9 hours ago, PermaFox said:

Guess I'll finally get Crypt of the Necrodancer since it is on sale until 12/23.

Maybe that was part of the previous sale? I don't think any of the deals that started today finish in 3 days.