Cant beat the cock marathon (I know the title sounds bad lol)

coolcol26

Hi all so I just cant seem to win this race CJ always starts to get really tired at the final sprint and start to jog my stamina stat is at 100 percent and my cycling stat at like 70 but I always loose is there something I can do

Well  I finally got the trophy and after posting this I got the trophy and more than a few giggles from your "Help" Even writing the title for it I had a smerk on my face I just love a bunch of mature adults helping each other out have a great Christmas guys :)

Edited by coolcol26
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, coolcol26 said:

Hi all so I just cant seem to win this race CJ always starts to get really tired at the final sprint and start to jog my stamina stat is at 100 percent and my cycling stat at like 70 but I always loose is there something I can do

Well  I finally got the trophy and after posting this I got the trophy and more than a few giggles from your "Help" Even writing the title for it I had a smerk on my face I just love a bunch of mature adults helping each other out have a great Christmas guys :)

Well if you get 10,000$ made from burglary missions you get infinite stanima this is very helpful and the best way to get this is to use the jetpack helicopter sounds weird but the jetpack is the best way to do it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ScottishNub said:

Well if you get 10,000$ made from burglary missions you get infinite stanima this is very helpful and the best way to get this is to use the jetpack helicopter sounds weird but the jetpack is the best way to do it

im just glad its over the infinite stamina is nice but i just drive around now and 10K after you beat the game isnt much but it was a cool mission 

1 minute ago, coolcol26 said:

im just glad its over the infinite stamina is nice but i just drive around now and 10K after you beat the game isnt much but it was a cool mission 

The 10k in the beginning of the game isn't really helpful since you can easily make a couple 100k with the firefighter mission 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

You can also just fly the helicopter through the swimming checkpoints. The landing wheels need to be hitting, or very close to, the water for it to hit the checkpoint. I did this and just parked the heli in front of the other bikes. Got it in 7min 13sec. I just redid it with many screw ups in 7min 38secs. Think the AI can finish in 7:40-45