BadRep24

The NPCs.

8 posts in this topic

I'm wondering why the most regular NPCs (not talking about the important ones), if accidentally attacked, would attack you, in this game... They almost like join them with the attacking army, although they have nothing to do with it.

Edited by BadRep24

On 12/20/2019 at 2:57 PM, BadRep24 said:

I'm wondering why the most regular NPCs (not talking about the important ones), if accidentally attacked, would attack you, in this game... They almost like join them with the attacking army, although they have nothing to do with it.

I noticed this too. This was kinda annoying when you're doing a mission and everyone keeps jumping in trying to get involved. I mean I understand if it was just Spartans but the Athenians civilians were just as violent too haha.

6 hours ago, cmgravekeeper said:

I noticed this too. This was kinda annoying when you're doing a mission and everyone keeps jumping in trying to get involved. I mean I understand if it was just Spartans but the Athenians civilians were just as violent too haha.

They can be restlessly annoying.

This was one of my biggest complaints with the game. Really annoying and it happened way too often.

yeah died a few times over my playthroughs because of it, can get annoying at times

The NPC's are one of the most annoying things in the game. Yes they join fights randomly or pick up golden axes ect. My strategy is: Fight them with fists. You wont get any bounty :) 

The same goes for animals, a random chicken attacked me when I got in a fight with a mercenary.

7 hours ago, CupcakeMixx said:

The same goes for animals, a random chicken attacked me when I got in a fight with a mercenary.

Some normal NPCs and even animals must be trigger happy. I wonder what drove them.