Rexyfollower0

How did they keep their mp progress and get the other mp trophies?

7 posts in this topic

I have noticed that some recent players manage to get the mp trophies such as Weapon Master and Virtuoso. How did they accomplished working around the reset glitch? Did they leave their PS3 consoles on, change their PSN IDs or get used copies of the game?

Edited by Rexyfollower0
Grammer

I have two PS3 and a second copy of the game as well, but I can't boost the online trophies, since the stats keep reseting when I leave multiplayer, even though I've never played it before. I would also like to know how people managed to unlock some trophies that require several hours of play.

10 hours ago, edhunter10 said:

I have two PS3 and a second copy of the game as well, but I can't boost the online trophies, since the stats keep reseting when I leave multiplayer, even though I've never played it before. I would also like to know how people managed to unlock some trophies that require several hours of play.

That's what I'm trying to find out. If anyone has a solution, that something we need to know.

I contacted Dariogiada (one of the latest achievers of all online trophies) and he said that he didn't encounter any bug of some sort. He also said that this was the first time he was playing the game (so no online blocked for "old" accounts, like many of us).

Actually i'm 1224 in the world leaderboard. Everything looks fine to me. I got all mp related trophies in february.

Anyway, never use a ps3 in wifi mode. Use always the LAN cable.

Edited by fabio-piesse

I use wifi. Im a new player with 2 consoles and my friend too. All 4 accounts work fine. Sorry to hear you got the issue. You could maybe save yourself with PsN ID change

2 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

I use wifi. Im a new player with 2 consoles and my friend too. All 4 accounts work fine. Sorry to hear you got the issue. You could maybe save yourself with PsN ID change

I started August 2019 and I use wifi.