Hi everyone!

Celestial_Lily

Hiii, thought I'd finally introduce myself. I joined nearly two years ago and I'm doing it now ?

I'm Lily, from the UK. Introductions are always awkward, aren't they? - I love kdramas and anime, and coffee (a lot). This honestly just sounds like a lame list, but I'll continue. I like rpgs, racing games, action games. Games with good character customisation and outfits ?. Bloodborne was my first platinum a few years ago, and I only really started to make a push for them this year so I have a lot of catching up to do. I definitely have a habit of starting games then going "Oh that one looks cool. Lets play it" then forgetting to go back to what I was playing initially, then eventually going back to it and having to restart. Fun cycle

Control was my GOTY this year, I absolutely loved it so so much. I can't wait for the story dlc next year it can't come soon enough <3 

I'm definitely up for having more playstation friends to do things with, I'm a chronically solo gamer ?

Anywhoooo, that was my hella awkward introduction. Thanks for reading :) 

• Like 2

Welcome, welcome! Nice to know another coffee lover. What would you say is the best godly brand and flavor of coffee you had? Im looking to widen my taste. 

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome, welcome! Nice to know another coffee lover. What would you say is the best godly brand and flavor of coffee you had? Im looking to widen my taste. 

I love this one here - I'm a big fan of hazelnut coffee ?

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Welcome !!263a.png

"Hella" You played Life is strange didn't you ?263a.png

..Yes, yes I did. That word has been stuck ever since 1f605.png but I reaally love that game too so I don't entirely mind it 

• Like 1

"chronically solo gamer"

Don't feel so bad. You can immerse yourself in amazing games even more ?

The internet connection isn't great where I live, so there's really no use in signing up for PS Plus,

and it also helps save some money at least hahaha

My anime library isn't great, but have you watched Cowboy Bebop? It's my favourite anime

coz it reminds me so much of Joss Whedon's Firefly.

Anyways, welcome to the community and happy gaming ?️