Any remasters you'd like to see for PS4/PS5?

jboorad-124

Even though EA has repeatedly it's not happening, I would love a 4k60fps remaster of the Mass Effect Trilogy or even just a F2P version of Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.  I put way too many hours into that horde mode, but I just loved ME3's combat and the different characters all had different enough play styles to keep it interesting.  ME: Andromeda's multiplayer was just missing something that I couldn't put my finger on.

• Like 1

Ghost Hunter Remastered.

Dead or Alive 1 Remastered, Remake or even just a port from the Arcade version with the ps1 version improvements. 

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Remastered.

Ratchet And Clank 2 and 3 ( getting the same treatment of the ps4 Remake of Reboot or whatever it is of the first game )

Epic Mickey 1 Remake ( to get rid of Nintendo owning the original game )

Ape Escape 3 Remake ( to get rid of the problem happen in the original between Kojima and Konami )

Tomba 1 and 2 Remakes.

Tails Adventure Remake.

Ristar Remake ( I mean we got freaking Alex Kidd Remake already )

• Like 1

Portal 2, an awesome game. Is there any possibility?

1 hour ago, Desmuria said:

I love point-and-click games and I would be so happy if the following games got remastered for the PS4/PS5 with trophy support:

1. The Secret of Monkey Island

2. Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

3. The Curse of Monkey Island

4. Escape from Monkey Island

5. Tales from Monkey Island

6. Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars

7. Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror

I also have a bunch of other non-point-and-click games I'd like to see remastered with trophy support:

1. Assassin's Creed 1

2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (PS1/PS2)

3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2)

4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PS2)

5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PS2)

6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PS2/PS3)

7. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (PS2/PS3)

8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (PS3)

9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (PS3)

10. Tomb Raider Legend

11. Tomb Raider Anniversary

12. Tomb Raider Underworld

If I had to choose one of them, it would definitely be The Curse of Monkey Island. It's one of my favourite games... ever!

I agree, Im a Harry Potter fan... I would lile to have all that plats 

• Like 2

Waiting on THQNordic to drop that sweet Timesplitters remake/master news.

Would also love to see Killzone brought back without multiplayer trophies, as well as the other Crysis games without MP

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Mass Effect trilogy would be nice, but it would need an entire remake of at least the engine and mechanics from ME3. ME1 on release was so badly dated as it was, I would dread to play it now. ME2 is still my all time favourite game though. 

And as I always say in these threads. Spec Ops: The Line. Its got a great story and the mechanics, controls and weapons are awesome. Sadly for you lot it had no MP modes which is why it didn't sell. So err... fuck you all for that... HA!

5 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Mass Effect trilogy would be nice, but it would need an entire remake of at least the engine and mechanics from ME3. ME1 on release was so badly dated as it was, I would dread to play it now. ME2 is still my all time favourite game though. 

And as I always say in these threads. Spec Ops: The Line. Its got a great story and the mechanics, controls and weapons are awesome. Sadly for you lot it had no MP modes which is why it didn't sell. So err... fuck you all for that... HA!

Spec Ops the Line did have Muliplayer tho, no trophies for it.

But it did really suck.

The Resistance games because I've heard so many good things about the co-op campaign and multiplayer. I'd really like to play that myself someday.

For a more niche series, Drakengard, be it an HD Remaster in the format of the Square Enix games (with modifiers), or in the Nier Replicant "not a remake or remaster" format. Those games always had the wonkiest controls for a hack-n-slash RPG, so I'd love an upgrade of that just to make it more bearable.

• Like 1

Fairly long list
Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy
Eternal Sonata
Ratchet & Clank Tooles of Destruction & Crack in Time
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Killer 7
Viewtiful Joe 1 & 2
Lost Kingdoms 1 & 2
Baten Kaitos
Tony Hawk's Underground 1 & 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 & 4
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Sonic Mega Collection
Sonic Gems Collection 
Sonic Chaos, Knuckles Chaotix
Legend of Spyro Trilogy
Spyro a hero's tail
Assassin's Creed 1(more of a remake instead though)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic 06(Feel like this could have been a descent game if it is worked on a bit more, so maybe a remake instead on this)
Tales of Symphonia HD Collection
Tales of Xillia Collection
Tales of Graces F
Zoids Battle Legends
Ecco the Dolphin Defender of the Future
Harry Potter games
007 Everything or Nothing
Infamous 1 & 2
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Splinter Cell Trilogy
God of War 1 & 2
God of War Origins Collection 
God of War Ascension
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom
Dark Sector
No More Heroes Paradise
Heavenly Sword
Dragon Rage
Metal Gear Solid 1-4

I want more than anything else in the world for the original RE1-3 to be brought to the PS4 so not only I can own them again(my ps3 got ruined) but also so I can stream them, as RE is probably my fav video game series ever and og RE2&3 are my 2 favorites in the series, with RE1 Remake, RE2 Remake, RECV, RE7, and RE4 eight behind them. And I even love the Revelations games and RE5 &6, just not NEARLY as much for obvious reasons. Also I would want Tomb Raider 1-4 brought to PS4 for the same reasons. I guess these wouldnt be remasters, just ports, but still it's what I want more than anything lol

Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, 3 & 4.

Dino Crisis 1 & 2.

Medal Of Honor (all PS1 and PS2 titles).

Tenchu.

Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn.

Resident Evil Code Veronica X.

Resident Evil 4.

Dante's Inferno.

Aliens vs Predator.

Silent Hill 1, 2 & 3.

Edited by LucienNL

4 hours ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Spec Ops the Line did have Muliplayer tho, no trophies for it.

But it did really suck.

You sure about that? Was it a co-op mode or something? I honestly don't remember the game having any MP. 

edit

Just looked it up annnnnnd..... Well bloody hell...ha! Never knew that. And yes, that looked god awful. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage

For old games without trophies, I'd like to see remasters just for the trophies. Folklore is one I've often brought up, though Oblivion would probably top my list; I would love to game the character progression system for the 100th time. It's always fun to hear that first guy you escape with ask your character class, only to express surprise at your choice. Eternal Sonata is another one I wouldn't mind earning trophies for.

If the game already has trophies, I don't really care. I mean, I'll play it again if I really liked it the first time, but I won't lose sleep if it never appears again.