Any remasters you'd like to see for PS4/PS5?

jboorad-124

Nayuta no Kiseki (PSP) - So glad Falcom confirmed it for a Japanese release. I don't doubt for even a second that NISA will bring it over, and get PH3 Games (Durante's studio) to port it to PC.

Unreal (PC) - I'd like to see this done with Unreal Engine 5. If they do it, it needs the castle flyby intro. Here's a recreation of it with UE4... not too bad.

I'd love to see some of Koei's old warriors games get a HD port, like Samurai Warriors 1, Dynasty Warriors 3 etc. Kessen would also be nice!

Square Enix also needs to bring back a port of "The Bouncer" and maybe make it 3 player local coop this time.

56 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Still waiting for my damn Dead Space trilogy remaster. 

It's kind of baffling that Dead Space hasn't had this kind of treatment yet, isn't it?

Given the phenomenal success of the Resident Evil remakes and re-releases, and how many of Dead Space's contemporaries have been ported up to PS4, it seems such a obvious candidate for the upgrade treatment, that I actually thought it had, and had to go check to make sure it hadn't!

How can it be that Prototype and Deadpool get ported over, but Dead Space doesn't?

It makes no sense!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, me_is_caveman said:

There's too many remakes as it is. I would rather play something new, or a sequel to an existing series than the same game again.

I would have agreed with this but when we wait so long for new games to release that are no where near finished (cyberpunk) give me a finished remake anyday! Demons souls was epic ?

6 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Still waiting for my damn Dead Space trilogy remaster. The Callisto Protocol will have to do until then but that is not coming out until 2022. 

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It's kind of baffling that Dead Space hasn't had this kind of treatment yet, isn't it?

Given the phenomenal success of the Resident Evil remakes and re-releases, and how many of Dead Space's contemporaries have been ported up to PS4, it seems such a obvious candidate for the upgrade treatment, that I actually thought it had, and had to go check to make sure it hadn't!

How can it be that Prototype and Deadpool get ported over, but Dead Space doesn't?

It makes no sense!

I'm expecting to see this soon from EA if the Mass Effect remaster goes down well, which I think it probably will. They've not really put any of their properties into the remake/remaster arena yet, so I think Mass Effect is a prime example of them testing the waters to see how it performs.

Give it a year or so and I fully expect the same Legendary Edition for Dead Space which would be brilliant news. Never got to play the 3rd but I heard it was pretty shite.

• Like 2

The Ratchet & Clank Future series deserves a remaster, especially Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty, the only two games of the entire R&C series that still don't have a trophy list.

The same goes for Assassin's Creed 1, but I would like to see a complete remake at this point.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Remaster/ports

-Persona 3FES, 4Golden (on ps4(more users have access?)

Remake 

- Xenosaga 1,2,3 trilogy

- Parasite Eve 1, 2

- Dino Crisis 1,2

- Final Fantasy 6 (would prefer 6 remake on 2 discs vs 7 remake across probably 4games within 12 years cause Square is the slowest company ever)

Edited by Infected Elite