jboorad124

Any remasters you'd like to see for PS4/PS5?

222 posts in this topic

inFamous 1 and 2

Sly Cooper 1-4

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Portal 2

Ratchet and Clank Future series

Edited by HMS_Victor

Still dying to see a remaster of:

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

MotorStorm: Apocalypse

Sonic Unleashed

Call of Duty WaW, BO1, BO2

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4

Spec Ops The Line

Max Payne 3

Would love to see remasters of 

Need for Speed Underground 1+2

Splinter Cell Trilogy

Grand Theft Auto IV

There's too many remakes as it is. I would rather play something new, or a sequel to an existing series than the same game again.

Nayuta no Kiseki (PSP) - So glad Falcom confirmed it for a Japanese release. I don't doubt for even a second that NISA will bring it over, and get PH3 Games (Durante's studio) to port it to PC.

Unreal (PC) - I'd like to see this done with Unreal Engine 5. If they do it, it needs the castle flyby intro. Here's a recreation of it with UE4... not too bad.

Far Cry 2. They already remastered FC1 and FC3, why not FC2?

Killzone 1-3 resistance 1 to 3 nightmare creatures  GTA 4 max Payne 2 and 3 splinter cell games metal gear 1 to 4 also peace walker 

Still waiting for my damn Dead Space trilogy remaster. The Callisto Protocol will have to do until then but that is not coming out until 2022. 

I would love a remaster of jeep thrills, used to play it on the ps2 when I was little.

I'd love to see some of Koei's old warriors games get a HD port, like Samurai Warriors 1, Dynasty Warriors 3 etc. Kessen would also be nice!

Square Enix also needs to bring back a port of "The Bouncer" and maybe make it 3 player local coop this time.

56 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Still waiting for my damn Dead Space trilogy remaster. 

It's kind of baffling that Dead Space hasn't had this kind of treatment yet, isn't it?

Given the phenomenal success of the Resident Evil remakes and re-releases, and how many of Dead Space's contemporaries have been ported up to PS4, it seems such a obvious candidate for the upgrade treatment, that I actually thought it had, and had to go check to make sure it hadn't!

How can it be that Prototype and Deadpool get ported over, but Dead Space doesn't?

It makes no sense!

18 hours ago, me_is_caveman said:

There's too many remakes as it is. I would rather play something new, or a sequel to an existing series than the same game again.

I would have agreed with this but when we wait so long for new games to release that are no where near finished (cyberpunk) give me a finished remake anyday! Demons souls was epic 😊

1. .Hack (The original four games)
  2. Tales of Symphonia
  3. Tales of Xillia 
  4. Tales of Xilla 2
  5. Skies Of Arcadia Legends
  6. Final Fantasy XIII-2
  7. Sly Cooper series

Edited by sealightbreeze

RDR and GTA IV.

Just polish the graphics, and adjust the controls a little so they are more modern. That would be great! :)

6 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Still waiting for my damn Dead Space trilogy remaster. The Callisto Protocol will have to do until then but that is not coming out until 2022. 

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It's kind of baffling that Dead Space hasn't had this kind of treatment yet, isn't it?

Given the phenomenal success of the Resident Evil remakes and re-releases, and how many of Dead Space's contemporaries have been ported up to PS4, it seems such a obvious candidate for the upgrade treatment, that I actually thought it had, and had to go check to make sure it hadn't!

How can it be that Prototype and Deadpool get ported over, but Dead Space doesn't?

It makes no sense!

I'm expecting to see this soon from EA if the Mass Effect remaster goes down well, which I think it probably will. They've not really put any of their properties into the remake/remaster arena yet, so I think Mass Effect is a prime example of them testing the waters to see how it performs.

Give it a year or so and I fully expect the same Legendary Edition for Dead Space which would be brilliant news. Never got to play the 3rd but I heard it was pretty shite.

I am personally still waiting for GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories. Those are still missing for me considering the Trilogy has been remastered for a long time already.

Also GTA IV would be great, especially for trophies without the multiplayer part.

Dead Space trilogy, Alan Wake remaster on PS4-5 and i want Dante’s Inferno remastered.

Would also like Clive Barkers Jericho and Undying remade 👌🏻

.hack//IMOQ

Persona 3 Portable

Dynasty Warriors 3
Far Cry 2
Dragon Quest 8
Mini Ninjas
MW3 (this one is most likely since 1 and 2 are both remastered)

The Ratchet & Clank Future series deserves a remaster, especially Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty, the only two games of the entire R&C series that still don't have a trophy list.

The same goes for Assassin's Creed 1, but I would like to see a complete remake at this point.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection

Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy VI

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy 

Sonic Adventure 

Sonic Adventure 2

Sonic Unleashed 

Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Legendia

Tales of the Abyss 

Metal Gear Solid

True Crime: Streets of LA

True Crime: New York City

Fear Effect 

Fear Effect 2

Def Jam Vendetta 

Def Jam: Fight for NY

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

Posted (edited)

Remaster/ports

-Persona 3FES, 4Golden (on ps4(more users have access?)

Remake 

- Xenosaga 1,2,3 trilogy

- Parasite Eve 1, 2

- Dino Crisis 1,2

- Final Fantasy 6 (would prefer 6 remake on 2 discs vs 7 remake across probably 4games within 12 years cause Square is the slowest company ever)

Edited by Infected Elite

I just prefer they make new games like new idea new strategy like game a way out Idea but better I don’t like keep playing old game with improvement graphics 

Not a remaster but I would want Bioshock series and uncharted series remakes