Any remasters you'd like to see for PS4/PS5?

jboorad-124

3 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

I am once again asking for THQ Nordic to get on with the Timesplitters remasters already!

Absolutely baffling that nothing has happened with the Timesplitters IP in so long.

The love for that IP is real, and any remake / sequel would sell like hotcakes to an entire generation of PS2 graduates

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

I am once again asking for THQ Nordic to get on with the Timesplitters remasters already!

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Absolutely baffling that nothing has happened with the Timesplitters IP in so long.

The love for that IP is real, and any remake / sequel would sell like hotcakes to an entire generation of PS2 graduates

I'm buying it in my head already ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

2 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I'm buying it in my head already 1f602.png

Baby, it is, indeed, time to split

I'd like to see a re-mastered collection of the first 3 Splinter Cell games. Nothing against the later entries (Conviction/Blacklist) which I really enjoyed too, but the first three are some of the best straight stealth/shooters of their time. Bring back Michael Ironside to voice Sam Fisher!!!  Too bad Ubisoft owns the rights to Slinter Cell so if they did end up remaking it it would probably be buggy as shit and lazily done. 

I'd love remasters of the GTA trilogy and the Stories games also. I'd also love a remake of Resident Evil 4, but done like the Crash/Spyro remakes. Fresh coat of paint but don't alter story or game play. Maybe add extra story stuff if possible but keeping keeping playability the same.

Edited by LeonScottKenedy2

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Remastered. 

Including the following:

4K Resolution @60fps at least on the PS5.

Original soundtrack. Online servers. New trophies. Maybe some new cars/variants of the already existing ones.

Please.

Or a sequel to it.

Parasite Eve 1. Honestly, I don't even need a remaster like Crash or Spyro, I would be happy if they just released the game with higher resolution and trophy support. 

Dino Crisis 1 and 2. Hopefully we'll get remakes like RE2 and 3 at some point. 

Tenchu but it would have to be remastered properly because I'd guess the original mechanics didn't age well. 

Dead space 1 and 2 but for PS5 only. Amazing games with amazing atmosphere that could really benefit from PS5 level graphics. 

Tombi/Tomba games. Just popped into my head, I haven't thought about them in years. Loved them back in the day though and getting a remaster could be cool. 

• Like 3

Silent hill 1 - 4 (like that'll ever happen)

Parasite Eve 1 & 2

Timesplitters (any/all of them)

Final Fantasy VI

Simpsons Hit & Run

GTA: San Andreas & Vice City

Resident Evil 4 (this should happen) & Code Veronica

Dead Space 1 - 3

The Darkness 1 & 2 (and a third game would be nice)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The big one would probably be Bloodborne. If the game took advantage of the PS5, it would be stunning. Either a remaster or even a remake similar to Demon’s souls. While this would take more time than just an update to the current game, it seems like that won’t happen, but I think they know that a remaster/remake would sell well.

I for one would love to see Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 6 get ported to next gen and upgraded to the latest version of the dragon engine, similar to what they’re doing with Judgment. Those games would shine at 60fps, not to mention the higher resolution. Plus maybe they would look less shimmery due to aliasing.

Infamous 1/2/Festival of Blood deserve a next gen port, whether it’s a remaster or a remake. The thought of those game at 60fps makes my mouth water.

I’d love to see the Sly Cooper games as well as the Ratchet & Clank games (ps2 and ps3) given ports similarly to how Jak & Daxter got ps4 ports. 

I’ve heard great things about Parasite Eve and Dino Crisis so I reckon those get another chance.

MGS 1-5 + Revengeance: this is more of a pipe dream but it would be amazing

Silent Hill games, at least 1-3, though this will probably never happen

Edited by JohnPlay-Station

Muramasa Rebirth (born again ?)
Viewtiful Joe series
Breath of fire I-II-III-IV (anything that happened after IV I do not acknowledge its existence)
Alundra
Xenogears
Wild Arms
Chrono trigger
Chrono cross
Legend of dragoon
Phantasy Star Online 1&2 / Blue Burst
Lunar the Silver Star Story
Vagrant story
Suikoden series
Power Stone 2
Skies of Arcadia
Valkyrie Profile
GrimGrimoire
Grand Knights History
Final Fantasy IV
AND
Final Fantasy Tactics my fav game of all time... Please square dont massacre this masterpiece.
A flat remaster with trophies is fine. If full remake please oh please respect the original version. There's plenty of options to pay tribute to this pure gem. 

Yes I live in the past xD
Edited by Okoteiru
edit

• 1 year later...

Burnout 3 Takedown käytetty PS2 - Porvoonpelikauppa.fi

Here's game that I have fond memories of when I was a teen, and I still think it's the best in the series. Sure, Paradise (Remastered) was good, but I didn't like it as much as I did with Takedown. The gameplay was excellent, and the soundtrack was so much fun to listen to, and that made racing even better. Come on, EA. Give us a chance to experience this again.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2021 at 4:34 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

I will caveat this by saying, of course, it will never happen, as it would sell a grand total of 1 copy (to me), but as long as we're dreaming here:

Shadows of destiny(in the us) 

a fucking classic .

So make that 2 copies in total. ?

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1