Both stacks delisted

Divinity: Original Sin 2 • NA + EU    seem to have been replaced by Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, making the former 2 platinums unobtainable for those that didn't buy them in time, it seems

This has happened with a couple other games, like Earthlock. Drives me crazy

If I'm wrong and someone knows a way to obtain them, do let me know!

Are you sure that's what happened? There's speculation that the one labeled definitive is just another stack (JP?).

I bought the game digitally day 1 and it is now marked "Definitive Edition" on my console as well.

Edit: Even the trophy list on my console is marked Definitive. If you check my list on this site it's one of the original ones, though. So I don't think it's similar to the earthlock case 

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Are you sure that's what happened? There's speculation that the one labeled definitive is just another stack (JP?).

I bought the game digitally day 1 and it is now marked "Definitive Edition" on my console as well.

Edit: Even the trophy list on my console is marked Definitive. If you check my list on this site it's one of the original ones, though. So I don't think it's similar to the earthlock case 

Looking at the leaderboard, seems you're right :hmm: all the players are indeed JP

crisis averted.

If only the same could be said for these games...