Irori's Room: Master - Trophy Requirements

Caudill

Would anyone who has this trophy be able to share how they got it?

The trophy description is:

Irori's Room: Master

Play every area with every character in Irori's Room

I've unlocked all 4 characters and played and cleared atleast 1 mission in each category with them: Tutorial, Story Course, Scoring Techniques, Arrange and Challenge.

I've 100% cleared the Story Course for all 4 characters, I assumed by "areas" they meant play in each stage with all characters so I assumed Story Course would cover that but no trophy.

Do I have to 100% clear every category?? I have no idea what it means by "Play every area"... Nothing in Irori's room is referred to as "areas" from what I can tell.

I saw Japanese players talking about this & one of them said you do have to 'make everything 100%' (clear all categories seems to be it). When I saw a screenshot of the room mode with percentages I assumed there'd be a little grind for room related trophies and it looks like that's the case.

I'm a bit envious of you lot playing this already, still waiting on a delivery of the ltd edition which should turn up tomorrow. The year long wait has been a burden to bear but generally I'm just so happy this game finally got ported to a home console!

13 hours ago, SpiralSage said:

OK, just to clear this up for everyone: you dont have to clear every character's mission. You just have to PLAY all of them.

Perfect! Thanks for confirming!

I'll be able to get this done today now. I haven't had much time to play since creating this thread but I've been slowly working my way through all of them trying to get 100%, I am quite happy to hear I can just go back to playing/enjoying the game normally instead of playing this mode anymore. Nice of M2 to try something new and develop a new mode but not really how I want to spend my time with a game like this.

On 22/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, SpiralSage said:

OK, just to clear this up for everyone: you dont have to clear every character's mission. You just have to PLAY all of them.

Thanks for posting this, definitely saved me a bit of time. I'm not used to having the luxury of first-hand English info on these things when they come out. Being able to quickly enter & exit all those other sections after having to play the whole story in little bits 4 times over was pretty satisfying to say the least.

• 3 months later...

So, it's enough to start a challenge and quit it after a few seconds, doibg that to all characters with all challenges in order to get the trophy? 

EDIT:

Sorry guys, that was said already multiple times ^^

Edited by namcorad1988
Because I am an idiot

• 3 months later...
On 22/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, SpiralSage said:

Is that just to 100% or the other levels past that? Some go to 125% for example

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Rise from your grave!!

Sorry but I’m a bit lost on this. 
What mode do we need to “play” to get this trophy? And by play do we have to compete it yes or no? As I’ve 100% tutorial, arrange and challenge with the 4 and it’s not unlocking.