Mad max platinum

austin989898

The only issue I’ve come across was some frame rate drops. 

All scavenging locations I’ve done so far have registered and the statistics and challenge tracker both register to the same number. 

I have no idea if the insignia glitch was ever patched, because some people have reported that being a problem later on.

30 Hours in and no issues as of yet.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 4:50 PM, Spaz said:

The only issue I’ve come across was some frame rate drops. 

All scavenging locations I’ve done so far have registered and the statistics and challenge tracker both register to the same number. 

I have no idea if the insignia glitch was ever patched, because some people have reported that being a problem later on.

30 Hours in and no issues as of yet.

get the platinum? 

• 3 months later...

Congratulations to all of you out there who have managed to get the plat.

After 3 years I decided to pick up the game again to get the plat. I working my way through the non-repeating challenges and have only 5 more to go.

But there is 1 challenge that just will not work for me. It's the "angel without wings" challenge.

I have tried everything I could think of. Yesterday I jumped off a cliff into the Big Nothing with the Lord Gravel and completed the "Through the eye of the needle" challenge.

I've jumped countless times with the Lord Gravel using the rock formations near Gutgash, but whatever I try, I cannot catch 3 seconds of airtime for the "angel without wings" challenge :( (I would think that completing "Through the eye of the needle" would have done it already)

I've only come across one other person so for on the internet who reported the same problem. Unfortunately, no one provided an answer to his question. Nobody else mentions problems completing this trophy as far as I can see.

I'd just like to know whether more people have experienced this and it is because of a glitch so I can lay my mind to rest and accept the plat will just not be for me.

Thanks in advance for your 5 cents worth...