Dragon's Crown General Discussion (With A Favorite Character Poll)

Parker

Who Is Your Favorite Character?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favorite Character?

n3pzsh_zps2831685e.jpg

13642242457_zpsfdd75a35.gif 136422533412_zps5647ec5e.gif13642242418_zpsc23ca262.gif

136422424110_zps01f234f7.gif13642242429_zps25e81e3a.gif136422424311_zps1feab637.gif

The day has finally come, Dragon's Crown has finally released in the NA region. This thread is to discuss anything about the game, from gameplay, DLC, bosses, to helpful tips, hints tricks and anything in between. The game has been praised by most reviewers so share your opinion here too. 

I just picked my copy up but I'll have to wait until my son takes his nap before I can pop it in and play. So I'll update this a little later with my initial impressions. 

Also, I am including a poll so feel free to discuss that here as well. 

Parker

Edited by Parker

Can't wait, you are already on my friends list so if you want to hit up coop sometime, let me know man.

Definitely. My son should be taking his nap in a few hours so if you're on I'll shoot you a message. Have you already picked the game up though?

Also, I am planning on playing as the Sorceress on my first playthrough, who do you want to play as? We should try to get two more people to have a full party. 

Parker

Definitely. My son should be taking his nap in a few hours so if you're on I'll shoot you a message. Have you already picked the game up though?

Also, I am planning on playing as the Sorceress on my first playthrough, who do you want to play as? We should try to get two more people to have a full party. 

Parker

I will most likely be the fighter, not yet, I'm picking it up in about 2 hours tops.

Edited by drummerklg

I went by wal-mart this morning and they didn't have a copy. I'll have to take a trip to the nearest gamestop at some point. I was looking forward to playing it today :(

You didn't pre-order it? The artbook is actually pretty awesome, it is definitely a whole lot better than I was expecting for a pre-order bonus. Hopefully they'll just give you one if you pick it up at GameStop. 

I will most likely be the fighter, not yet, I'm picking it up in about 2 hours tops.

Good deal, it might be easier just to play sometime later tonight though. We'll see I guess. 

Parker

You didn't pre-order it? The artbook is actually pretty awesome, it is definitely a whole lot better than I was expecting for a pre-order bonus. Hopefully they'll just give you one if you pick it up at GameStop.

Sadly, I did not. I usually stay far away from RPG type games. But I just recently watched the gameplay trailer and decided it looked like fun and addictive to me.

Sadly, I did not. I usually stay far away from RPG type games. But I just recently watched the gameplay trailer and decided it looked like fun and addictive to me.

I'm not the biggest RPG fan either (though I do enjoy them from time to time) but this game looked like an upgraded (in every way) Golden Axe and I adored that game so I figured I'd give this one a shot too. 

Parker

• Like 1

I am doing Wizard right now and he is pretty badass for sure.

Feel free to add me on PSN: Zerv-Kun

Also how do we multiplayer this game

Yeah it is up in the store.

In order to unlock co-op. you have to beat all 9 stages. As you can tell by my avatar the Amazon.

P.S. if anyone one wants play co-op, you can add me. just let me know you're from PSNprofiles.

Edited by Rich-Boy163

I've completed the first three levels as the Sorceress, she is absolutely awesome and so is the game. It is much better than I was hoping for honestly and I imagine it would be even more fun with a group of human players. Hopefully we can get that set up fairly soon. 

If anyone wants to party up on the PlayStation 3 feel free to add James_Page. 

Parker

• Like 1

I preordered the game for Vita. Picked it up today and it came with the art book too!

I LOVE this game so far. It's been a ton of fun. I still need to get use to the combat. So far what has worked best for me is jumping up with my enemies and slashing them up in the air. Then doing a sharp jab down after slashing them in the air. I haven't gotten to far into the game yet. Can't wait to get further. I'm so happy I have they have a vita version. 

Edited by PipeSwinger

I preordered the game for Vita. Picked it up today and it came with the art book too! (F*** YEAH!) 

I LOVE this game so far. It's been a ton of fun. I still need to get use to the combat. So far what has worked best for me is jumping up with my enemies and slashing them up in the air. Then doing a sharp jab down after slashing them in the air. I haven't gotten to far into the game yet. Can't wait to get further. I'm so happy I have they have a vita version. 

What class are you playing? 

Parker

I am really contemplating getting this on my Vita as well. The game looks absolutely gorgeous and I think it would play great on the Vita too. 

Also, I added some pretty cool .gifs in the OP. 

Parker

I am loving it on the vita, and I might get it on ps3 so I can play with some people... The temptation!

I've been doing all the sidequests as they come up and I definitely recommend doing them as well. Not only is the extra experience and skill points very useful but the artwork that you get is absolutely gorgeous as well. This is one of the best looking games I've played and the artwork in the game as well as the artbook for pre-ordering is amazing. 

Parker