How hard are the challenges?

Sailar91

I second that. The challenges are easy-to-managable. Sure, there are a few that will require a number of attempts, and that depends on the player. For me, I thought the Bike Challenges to be a cake, getting Gold on my 4th run or so, while the first Horde Challenge took me at least 8 runs to get Gold, and get obliretared right after. Still, haven't raged once, so I think you should buy it! They're a nice and creative addition to the game, and if you're having a tough time, watch a guide on YouTube. There are some people with crazy scores out there.

Edited by kaltezhan
typos
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

EXTREMELY hard. especially since they patched the hell out of them. if you didnt get them with the tricks before they were patched dont bother unless you have extreme patience

on the flip side, the game is GREAT. so if you dont care about completetion its a game you can play more then once. i gave up on the challenges at like 97% or something. they will make you throw your controller 

unfortunately I'm a completist, that's why I'm considering buying this game or not

Only 1 hard chellenge and it's a bike challenge, can't remember the name of it but there is alot of useful tips in the forums and the challenge has been nerfed slightly.

7 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

What's the aproxximately time to finish all challenges? I know it's kinda skill and glitch related, but plus minus :)

Depends on your skill, but aprox 6-8 hours depending on skill and if you follow a guide or not. But you might get stuck on a particular challenge for hours if you're unlucky and the game physics screws you over all the time. So it might take you 15 hours. But the average person spent probably 8ish hours getting gold. Some spend more time getting gold in all sub challenges aswell

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

There's a guy on YouTube called Mr. Reign. Really funny Brit who drinks vodka and has great tips and advice. I watched his videos and was able to get the gold on all of them because of him. The Bike challenges were the worst in my opinion. 2 or 3 were really hard and took many hours and tries. I actually enjoyed the horde challenges though.

His video guides were by far the best. Can't recommend him enough.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

OUTRIDER you just can’t let go of the right trigger (accelerate) or it will start counting down the timer (If you meant that one). I finally got gold once I realized this and actually took my time, making a big circle back and around when I missed a checkpoint or vital jump. 

but in general, most of the challenges at first attempt, are overwhelming and obnoxiously difficult at first. But stick with it, find a rhythm, watch a MR REIGN vid, and I bet you’ll end up mastering it and having a blast... eventually.

ONLY ONE HUGE COMPLAINT tho, #2 challenge, going out of bounds can happen easily on accident, with only a split second warning to prevent the player. The penalty is the absolute worse game design possible too, it resets the entire challenge with no acknowledgement of what you’d done. Like instantly failing the challenge wasn’t bad enough a penalty. They @s$!? throw it all away. I had to earn the gold three times until I finally didn’t go out of bounds. Fortunately it’s one of the easier ones tho.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/01/2020 at 3:29 AM, Quink666 said:

His video guides were by far the best. Can't recommend him enough.

Couldn’t agree more! It’s why I used his videos for the guide. Very well explained

49 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I finished all the challenges in less than 20 hours, I think that are less difficult compared of the 8/10 of difficulty stated in the guide. For me it's a 6/10

Heavily skill dependent. I’d say for the average gamer it’s easily a 7/8. Fairly daunting at first but overall not to bad.

Your profile says you haven’t got gold on all of them yet though so can you really comment. Although no doubt you will, solid profile 

Edited by mikem192

1 hour ago, mikem192 said:

Couldn’t agree more! It’s why I used his videos for the guide. Very well explained

Heavily skill dependent. I’d say for the average gamer it’s easily a 7/8. Fairly daunting at first but overall not to bad.

Your profile says you haven’t got gold on all of them yet though so can you really comment. Although no doubt you will, solid profile 

I don't manually update the profile, i let the site do that for me xD

10 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

so did you buy the game 5 months after making the post? im not asking in a rude way just curious if you waited for a sale and then decided to finally try it. sometimes i buy games and dont try them out for years

Thats a good question, no problem. I asked during the Christmas/January sale, after a couple of anwers i bought the game, but I never start the game after buying it, it ALWAYS take me more than 3 months, dont ask me why