How hard are the challenges?

Sailar91

I did every challenges before any updates/nerf.

Outride was far, far harder than it is right now. Easily a 8/8,5 before patch, 6 or 6,5 could be fair right now.

People were going mad when this challenge released... Too bad they made it easier, it was way more challenging, which is the point of this... Challenge mode ! 

Edited by Bearded_Jay

• 2 weeks later...

I found this helpful for Surrounded. I used the Handgun at the Beginning, also the Bombs and Molotovs. So I had enough Ammo left in Wave 4 and 5. Got a score round about 200.000 with this strategy.

For Infested I tried this, but I was never able to keep the combo up. Eitherway it helped a little.

And this worked fine for me for Black Friday (it's a german guide).

An easy but lenghty strategy for Keep Them Safe.

Edited by milu79
  • Like 2

If anyone's still struggling with these trophies, I recommend this video walkthrough of the game made by a channel that I like. The playlist has the entire first run of the game, but the episodes you want are 254-265, where he does the challenges, getting gold and all the subchallenges in one go.

Hope this helps anyone who is going through difficulties.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 1

Got it finally. I used a mix of the exploit and legit run, it's a good thing that I compensate the lack of skill with stubbornness. This and Outride are the worst. Can't imagine waiting for 3 months for all these terrible challenges to release, that's why I never buy new games day 1. And I thought Spider-man's drone challenges were bad, lol. I'll do the last Black Friday tomorrow.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sk_lp_him said:

Got it finally. I used a mix of the exploit and legit run, it's a good thing that I compensate the lack of skill with stubbornness. This and Outride are the worst. Can't imagine waiting for 3 months for all these terrible challenges to release, that's why I never buy new games day 1. And I thought Spider-man's drone challenges were bad, lol. I'll do the last Black Friday tomorrow.

BF is one of the easiest, second try for me

28 minutes ago, sk_lp_him said:

It's over. It feels like the platinum is just a participation trophy compared to challenge mode.

Yes I think the same thing, but the second run in Survival 2 is no joke for the time consuming