Just an online question

Rewemarkt66

I still need lv. 50 but knowing previous R*-Games, I'm now worried, that there might be people hacking trophies online, like some do in gtav. Is it still safe to play online without to worry that someone comes and ruin my way to plat the game? I just don't want to end up hiding this game because some idiot online thinks to just hack an online trophy. i worked hard to get so far and not want to end having to hide it or something. Sorry if this question sounds stupid but I'm pretty careful when it comes to online-trophys and reading trough the million disputes of people having to hide GTAV for example because it happened to them there. Didn't readed anything for RDR2 tough but want to be sure. Thanks if someone knows how it is online currently^^

8 minutes ago, Feral said:

Not a stupid question at all. Fortunately there is no problem with hackers so you're fine to start playing online without that worry.

I started back after release, that's why I only missing the lv. 50 xD Good to know, i stopped to get forward with the singleplayer(I think I'm around lv. 23-24) but after slightly getting stucked with the gold medals I ended up playing other and newer games, but now that the new patch made the gold medals easier, I got the nerve again to continue the plat, but prefer getting that last trophy done before it ends online like previous R*-Games did. thanks^^

1 minute ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

I started back after release, that's why I only missing the lv. 50 xD Good to know, i stopped to get forward with the singleplayer(I think I'm around lv. 23-24) but after slightly getting stucked with the gold medals I ended up playing other and newer games, but now that the new patch made the gold medals easier, I got the nerve again to continue the plat, but prefer getting that last trophy done before it ends online like previous R*-Games did. thanks^^

Fair enough. Lol I get that, I'm in the same boat when it comes to the gold medals (so easier now? Awesome news). Well you've chosen the right time to get back to online, you'll be at 50 in no time. Don't have to worry about Rockstar closing the servers, they're pretty committed to online it seems.

12 minutes ago, Feral said:

Fair enough. Lol I get that, I'm in the same boat when it comes to the gold medals (so easier now? Awesome news). Well you've chosen the right time to get back to online, you'll be at 50 in no time. Don't have to worry about Rockstar closing the servers, they're pretty committed to online it seems.

1.yeah, you get your stats, horse, more tonica and weaponsnow when replaying a mission

2.well, i have almost half of the way done already, yay!

3.Yeah, gtav STILL gets new stuff since 6+ years xD If they would fix cheater too tough, then plat might be still possible there, as only a few mp-trophies would been left for plat, both ps3 and 4

8 hours ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

1.yeah, you get your stats, horse, more tonica and weaponsnow when replaying a mission

2.well, i have almost half of the way done already, yay!

3.Yeah, gtav STILL gets new stuff since 6+ years xD If they would fix cheater too tough, then plat might be still possible there, as only a few mp-trophies would been left for plat, both ps3 and 4

Nice

Lol yeah. If you do the jobs you'll be at 50 within a day or 2.

Think they're just happy to give content and not worry about cheaters in GTA Online which sucks for anyone wanting the plat. But at least it's made them more into removing cheaters from Red Dead Online.

i doubt im that good to reach 50 in 2 days xD Was quiet confused and just checked stuff out yesterday because of all the new stuff since last I played. i know about the roles, but how exactly you activate them? I found out about bounty hunting, but don't have 15 gold righht now and I see on the map an area for finding out how a treasure hunter works, but there like 1-2 more roles i find nothing on the map(Or am blind) xD Probably need some time first, besides I stll play other games too.

1 hour ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

i doubt im that good to reach 50 in 2 days xD Was quiet confused and just checked stuff out yesterday because of all the new stuff since last I played. i know about the roles, but how exactly you activate them? I found out about bounty hunting, but don't have 15 gold righht now and I see on the map an area for finding out how a treasure hunter works, but there like 1-2 more roles i find nothing on the map(Or am blind) xD Probably need some time first, besides I stll play other games too.

There is a new role called ‘Moonshiner’ but you need to reach rank 5 in Trader, which can be activated by purchasing a Butchers Table for your camp. All the roles and what you can unlock can be found here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

I’m not sure if griefing is still a problem.

I don't mind that.

53 minutes ago, Bliss said:

There is a new role called ‘Moonshiner’ but you need to reach rank 5 in Trader, which can be activated by purchasing a Butchers Table for your camp. All the roles and what you can unlock can be found here.

Ah, thanks^^