What is this?

Maahniac

Pretty happy that there is another list here. I put the hard work in with an awesome group of friends to get the trophies on the game when it was first out, so going back onto the US version meant a very stress free couple of days to get the Platinum again. Hopefully my friends will not feel too bad if I ask them to help get the 8 player required trophies again! ?

Edited by CannibalX666X
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, GeneSaw said:

Well correct me if I'm wrong but offline didn't give trophies in EU nor NA either.

But any idea do the trophies autopop like they do in the other two versions? If public is dead surely private still works?

yes most trophies auto pop only one u gotta manually do is 1 of each thing like shoot Jason once escape once etc but u do gotta kill Jason again

isee a jp version but don't wanna buy it just incase thats not it

13 hours ago, zadorvp said:

The online public servers for the game haven't been dead at any point. Still full servers all the time as long as one remembers to cancel the search after 45 seconds to 1 minute.

That's easy for you to say since you're from Europe. The game is dead in my part of the world. (Australia)

then first of all you absolutely need the ASIAN (HK) version to be able to play it, NA EU does not work, then the trophies even if you are in private just do one thing for everyone you give them to them, then for now it seems unreasonable because the rocket gun in the map it is not found, and neither is the machete to kill jason, but in the map there is the ax that should run equally but the trophy is 0.0 so I have my doubts in any case we are 3, we need trophies to kill 7 more tommy jarvis people. sorry I hope you understand everything since I'm an Italian user.

Edited by iLmIgLiOrE91