Trophy glitches

Sokoloph

Hello! I found that there are some problems with trophies while playing Payback. They pop with delay, they sync longer (while game opened) than any game I've played etc.

But today I realized that Pranked trophy didn't pop when should, I have already got Supercars for Breakfast (which means that Pranked should be done already cause it requires to beat one of the racers you have to beat for Supercars for Breakfast) and had no idea that something wrong.

Today when I checked other trophies and focused on Pranked, I realized that Jessie is a racer from 1% club so I have beat him already... but no trophy. I beat him again and trophy popped.

I had same problem with Holtzman boss, I completed level and no trophy (I pressed PS button after I completed race so that might be the key cause the menu works very slow when playing nfs payback. But I had save backed up (thanks God) so I moved it on PS4 and repeated mission and it popped.

Am I screwed? Cause now pranked timestamp is illegal. There are some other topics about glitches on the web but still want to ask right here.

• 3 months later...

Big bump, but missed trophies happen - it's happened to me in other games (Homefront: The Revolution, for example). I wouldn't worry about it. If you're still feeling unsure, you can always hide the game from your profile and move on.

• 6 months later...